Fat-Ass ✔️

Everly's Pov

" And there is your healthy little baby." the nurse smiles while looking at the ultrasound screen.

I haven't been to a docter's appointment in so long. With all the stuff that's been going on I wasn't able to make an appointment. I look over to the screen and smile. She has grown so big. I can't believe that this whole journey with her will be over in 2 months. Just 2 months and I'll never be able to feel this connection with a little human being. Will I feel empty without her?

" I hope you have the nursery set up for this little one because it looks like she's going to arrive a little early." the nurse smiles.

" Oh uhm no, I'm not keeping her." I awkwardly answer. It breaks my heart to hear those words coming from my own mouth.

" Oh. " the nurse replies. I see the pity in her eyes just as she looks away. She starts wiping the gel of my belly and helps me up. You could definitely mistake me for a whale by now.

I bid my goodbye to the nurse and quickly walk out of the room. When I enter the waiting room Blake's face lightens up.

I've been living with Blake these last few weeks.

Am I going crazy?

Probably.

But I haven't stumbled into any danger since living with him. I was skeptical when he offered me to crash at his place while things cool down back at Liam's house but I decided to give it a try. I had to sneak out of the house without getting caught by Stella or a guard. It was harder than I thought. But I made it. And I haven't regretted 'moving in' with Blake.

" You took your time fat-ass." he jokes and starts leading the way.

" This fat-ass will sit on you and crush your organs one by one and then feed it to you for dinner." I shrug. My arm moves to my lower back and I start rubbing it. I really look like one of those over sized unhealthy pregnant women. Well maybe that is because I am.

" Touché. " Blake laughs and opens the car door for me.

I climb in and wait for Blake to climb into the driver's side. I struggle with the seat buckle and look over to Blake for a little help.

" This is so depressing." he laughs and quickly buckles me up.

" Your face is depressing." I fire back.

He puts his right hand over his heart and pulls a dramatic face.

" You are hurting it." he points to his heart and pouts.

" Will you shut up and go get me food. " I laugh. Blake rolls his eyes and starts the car.

" Oh and I need to get new bra's as well..." I awkwardly add just as we drive into the McDonald's drive through.

" What happened to your old one's?" he asks not giving much attention.

Really Blake. How stupid can you be?

" They... Don't fit me... Anymore. " I don't know how else to put it.

His eyes immediately narrows to my breast. He quickly looks away with wide eyes.