Steve ✔️

Liam's Pov

" Amazing grace how sweet the sound to save a wretch like me."

What the hell?

I slowly open my one eye but close it as soon as the sun welcomes it presence.

" I once was lost but now I'm found. Was blind but now I seeeeee-" Ryan continues to sing.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone sing so badly. He surely owns the stage with his wooden mic.

" Ryan will you shut the fuck up." I groan cutting his awefull singing off with a pillow.

Ryan stumbles from the impact of the pillow but quickly gains his balance. Idiot.

" Sorry man. Thought you were dead." he shrugs and walks out of the room.

I reach over for my phone. It's 2pm. That doesn't shock me but what shocks me is the missed call from Everly. What happened last night? I rub the back of my head as a killer pain shoots through. Fuck you vodka.

I try and recap last night's events. The phone call between me and Everly comes back and I fall back onto the bed.

Fucking idiot.

How could I tell her I love her? The girl probably hates me for all I know and here I am, drunk and telling her that I love her. Nice one Liam.

" Yo we need to get food. I'm dying." Lucas comes into the room looking even worse than me.

I nod and get up just to fall back when my head ache increases.

" Just give me a minute." I groan.

Yesterday was my 18th birthday. I didn't want to do something big or anything at all but Ryan being Ryan didn't take no for an answer. I tried to explain that we have more important things to do but one thing led to another and here I am.

I really need to call Everly back. But I really need to eat first.

" Lucas call Steve and tell him to pick up some food on his way over." I whisper to Lucas who is busy watching a show on the TV.

" Why are you whispering. I can't hear shit." he frowns.

I roll my eyes.

" Call Steve and- you know what. Never mind. I'll do it my fucking self. "I whisper - groan and take out my phone.

You are probably wondering who Steve is. Steve here is an important person. To me and to the gang. He's an old family friend and let me tell you, he is feared by everyone. Steve is the leader of his own gang in Canada and is willing to lend help to my gang. This fight has been going on for way too long between me and my uncle. It's time that some things are put in order.

" Are you seriously asking me to stop and get food first?" Steve questions.

Yes, I am asking one of the most feared people in the world to stop for food before he comes over to my house. It's food. A man's gotta eat. I sound just like Everly now.

" Yes." I state. To others it may seem unprofessional for me to ask him such a favor before an important meeting. But Steve is like my second father. He would understand.