Wounds ✔️

" Everly p-please -" Stella struggles to form words with her mouth as I rush over to her blood stained figure.

" We need to get her to a hospital!" Blake yells from behind me as I try to help Stella over to a couch.

" No!" Stella, the guard and I yell. Blake doesn't say another word as he and the guard helps Stella to the couch. I grab a few kitchen towels and flow behind them to help clean the blood off Stella so that I can have a better look at her wounds.

Her clothes are ripped and coated in blood. I can see a visable wound near her shoulder. Blake and the guard slowly let her down on to the couch.

" Blake in the second bathroom to your left from the dining room is a first aid kit." I tell him and he quickly rushes away while the guard takes a kitchen towel from me and starts to apply pressure on her wound.

" Oh fuck it hurts!" Stella yells and wraps her arms around her fragile figure as she tries to push the guard away.

" What happened?" I try to lift her shirt over her head leaving her only in her bra so that I can take a better look at the wound. I don't know anything about first aid but this shit looks pretty messy.

Before Stella can respond Blake comes running back with the first aid kit. I take a look back at Stella's wound. She's going to need stitches. I don't know the first thing about stitches. From the horrified look on both Blake and the guard's face I'm pretty sure we are thinking the same thing.

" We need a doctor." I say and rush over to my phone.

It's dead. Fuck.

" Blake give me your phone please." I beg him as he hands over his phone. Without thinking I dial Liam's number. How do I even know this?

Please pick up. Please pick up.

" Liam Wells. " Liam flatly answers.

Oh so when I call or text or email he doesn't answer but when an unknown number calls him, he answers. Fuck you Liam.

" Liam it's Everly." I say rushed.

" Everly? Who's phone is this? Who's with you?" he demands.

Cue the rolling of the eyes.

" We need a doctor now. It's urgent. Who can I call?" I rush my words. Stella is probably bleeding to death and Liam isn't helping much with all the questions.

" What's going on? Is it the baby?! " his panicked voice makes my heart flutter.

" No it's Stella. Who can I call? " I'm starting to get really frustrated.

" Fuck. Oh uhm... Hang on." I hear him run around as he talks to a few people. Well more like yell at them. Typical.

" Call Doctor Louis. I'll text you his number over this phone." he says and hangs up.

Not even ten seconds go by when I hear a vibration coming from a text. I quickly dial the number and arrange for the docter to come to the house.

I walk back into the living room where Stella is passed out and Blake is washing her wounds with water. The guard isn't where I left him anymore. He probably went to make arrangements for the doctor to be let in. Liam wasn't kidding when he said he has this placed under strict protection.

" Is she going to be okay?" I slowly walk over to Blake.

" I don't know. This wound is pretty deep. At least it's in her shoulder and away from important organs." he says as he continues to water the wound.

" The doctor will be here shortly." I don't really know what to tell him. He barley knows me and here he is, washing blood off from a gang member in a gang leader's house.