She's Mine ✔️

Everly's Pov

" What do you mean you can't? Just hand her over." Stella urges and tries to reach for Chicka.

I immediately pull her closer to me.

" Don't fucking touch her." I growl. Yes, growl. It's a mommy thing I guess.

Stella looks at me big eyed and then turns to a confused looking Jasmine. She nods her head and Jasmine smiles. Jasmine gives me one last look and takes Brent's hand. They both smile at me as they exit the room.

What the what.

" What just happened?" I ask as a nurse comes to take Chicka again. It was almost a tug of war between me and the nurse but I realized that Chicka probably needs a few check ups.

" I knew you were going to keep her so I talked to them just before they came and explained to them that if something happens and you decide to keep her then they need to back off. There wasn't a contract signed that they have to take her. It was still your choice. " Stella explains.

It still doesn't make sense. If I were Jasmine I would've started a World War 3 in the room if I couldn't have the baby. Odd people I guess. But at least Chicka is mine.

Chicka. Oh shit. I don't have anything here for her. No diapers or anything.

" Don't worry. I already sent Blake and your mom to get a few things." Stella quickly says as she basically reads my worried thoughts.

She should really become a psychic or something because she can clearly read minds.

" How did you know I would keep her?" I ask her again.

Stella shrugs and a smile comes to her face. " I just got that feeling. "

I smile. I have a baby. I have a legit breathing little human I can call mine. She's all mine and no one can take that away from me. I get to see her grow up and face all the problems headed her way and I'll be there to help her through it. Her asshole of a sperm doner can forget about ever seeing her. I wonder how Liam will react when he finds out I'm keeping her. Yeah right, like he would care.

" Ahhh I'm an aunt!" Stella squeals.

I raise my eyebrows.

" Technically-"

" Shut up and let me be an Aunt for God's sake." she hushes me.

I chuckle at her reply and don't argue further. She can be the non-blood related Aunt I guess. Alexa will definitely be the Godmother without doubt.

" Does this mean we can finally go home?" I ask Stella quietly.

I really just want to leave this place. This isn't home. I didn't grow up here. America is my home and I'm seriously home sick. I would've gone back earlier but I was too far along in my pregnancy. I just want to feel at home again. Maybe I can convince Blake to go back with me. I'm sure he'll love what America has to offer. But it isn't his home. He loves living here. And he's been busy a lot so I doubt he can just drop his work and tag along. It wouldn't hurt to ask him I guess.

" I'll talk to Liam and see what I can do." Stella replies.

Hell no.