Mommy Dearest ✔️

Liam's Pov

"Who?" I question again.

Everly is stood with Chicka in her arms as she lets out a sigh.

" Your mother Liam." she answers.

" Come again." I say still not believing the words coming from her mouth.

" Looks like mommy dearest has a few secrets hiding up her sleeve." Stella comments still grumpy from her nap.

It just doesn't make sense. Why would my mother be involved in such business? The woman nearly died after my asshole of an uncle blew up her house. Then yet again... She wasn't at her house now that I come to think of it.

That bitch.

She is definitely up to something.

" Why would mum go after Everly?" I question out loud.

" Liam get your head out of your ass and think logical. Same reason Xavier went after Everly. To get to you and besides it's easier to get her to listen than you." Stella shrugs as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Everly excuses herself out of my office to go put Chicka to bed. She's apparently been struggling with her today and that's why she left the house, well after threatening poor Bob. I had to sit down with him to calm him down. Apparently for someone that small she was very intimidating. That's my girl.

After Everly came back from her car trip she was on a mission. Not to tell me about what happened but to find ice cream. It apparently calms her down. When I walked into the kitchen, ready to flip out on her for threatening Bob she blurted out that she saw my mother. She said that she had a message to deliver and I'm still waiting on it.

I gave Everly a few minutes before she came back. By this time the whole inner circle were gathered in my office. Along with Jasmine and Brent. I don't know where Leila is and it's better that she stays out of this.

" Please continue." I say in all seriousness.

I see Everly roll her eyes as everyone waits patiently to hear what mommy dearest had to say.

" She basically told me to tell you that she wants to meet up tomorrow around 2pm at Central Park." Everly shrugs.

And she couldn't have send a message. Brownie points for dramatic effects.

" And the men standing behind her... Did they wear anything related to The Snakes Logo? " I question.

She thinks for a moment and then shrugs. " I didn't look so closely."

" And their cars?"

She once again shrugs in defeat. " I don't know Liam."

Out of habit I slam the palm of my hand loudly against my table making everyone jump. I'm frustrated okay.

" How can you not know any of this? It's the most obvious thing to look out for. " I say a little to harsh as my hand goes through my hair.

Everly looks even more pissed than I am now. Shit. She is definitely intimidating, I'll give that to Bob.

" Don't fucking start with me. The most obvious thing for me to do is to check if my child is okay. I'm sorry I couldn't make out what your mother's minions were wearing when she was threatening me." she spits out.