The Names Adams, Everly Adams ✔️

Everly's Pov

" And how old are you again?" The doctor asks me probably for the 3rd time since I got here.

" 17."

"Typical." she mumbles.

I turn to Alexa that is sitting at the other side of the room. If this lady wasn't rubbing some jelly-stuff on my belly, I would've thrown her with a chair by this time.

I get it. I'm 17 and I'm pregnant
Typical I know. Rub it in won't ya?

Alexa gives me a warning look as if saying to calm down. She knows what I'm capable of when I'm getting ticked off.

Alexa's warning look doesn't calm me down but the sound of a beating heart immediately snaps me out of my murderous thoughts and I look towards the monitor.

" And there's your baby." the doctor announces as she points over to the ultrasound screen.

Well thank you captain obvious for that piece of useless information.

My gaze is swifted to the little screen. I don't see a baby though, it looks more like a jellybean than anything else.

" The baby looks healthy and is surprisingly in a good condition." the doctor continues.

" Surprisingly?"

If she is going to say that it surprises her that I can keep this baby healthy, I'm going to attack her with her own chair.

" I saw from your past hospital records that you have Unicornuate, a congenital uterine anomaly and it usually leads to a difficult pregnancy. " The doctor explains and I let go the thought of attacking her.

I let out a breath of relief. 7 weeks down and only 33 more to go.

After the doctor had printed out the pictures of the scan, Alexa and I headed out. We first stopped at McDonald's because I've been getting huge cravings for their fries. After gulping down the fries, Alexa dropped me off at school.

My appointment was scheduled early so that means I've only missed the first two periods of the day. Lucky me.

I bid Alexa a goodbye and start heading into school. It's about five minutes before third period starts which means I have English.

I make my way over to my locker and quickly grab my books. I notice the students around me starting to part way and I know exactly why.

They are coming.

Way to sound dramatic Everly.

You might wonder who they are. Well they are they and they scare others. Confused? Let me make it simple.

Walking down the hallway in all their glory is the D&D's, also know as, Devils Decipels.

I'm not over exaterating. It is legitimately their name. When I first heard the name I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes but my laughter got quickly replaced by an unsettling feeling in my stomach. They are not people you want to mess with.

Every girl drools over them and every guy dreams of being them but don't let their looks blind you. They are dangerous. They are not your friend and you don't want to be their friend.

When they walk down the hallway you immediately look the other way. No eye contact what so ever. And I, I find it pathetic.

The first one you immediately recognize of the D&D's is Liam Wells. Yes, the Liam that came up to me yesterday. Liam Wells is the leader of the D&D's. With his dashing smile and looks sent from heaven, everyone fears him. Look I don't blame them, he just got out of prison.