Xavier ✔️

Everly's Pov

" Liam. My dear nephew. How nice to see you again." his uncle smiles wickedly.

So the coward came out of his hiding.

I see the disgust on Liam's face. I know he's trying to keep his cool seeing as there still is a gun pointed in my direction.

" If only I felt the same way Xavier." Liam growls.

And the bastard has a name. Xavier only laughs at Liam's reply as he starts walking closer. Short after another man enters and his gun is immediately pointed at me. Xavier lowers his gun from me and smiles.

" I believe you have something of mine." Xavier walks over to Liam.

I wonder where Leila is. She's a victim to all of this and so is her baby. I just hope she is okay.

Liam looks as if he's about to kick his head off. It won't even surprise me if Liam is capable of doing such a thing. The way I feel now I'm pretty close to rip Xaviers balls off and feed it to him through his nostrils. Where the hell is Chase and Lucas or even Ryan? I would really appreciate their help right now.

" That's the only way I could've dragged your coward ass over here seeing as you've been hiding behind your gang." Liam takes a step forward.

" Easy Liam. Just one little snap of my fingers and this girl is gone for good." Xavier says as his hand raises.

Liam exhales loudly. He's frustrated. I absolutely hate seeing him like this. He clearly didn't plan this whole thing out but come to think of it, I wasn't supposed to show up.

" You came here for Leila. You can have her. Just leave Everly out of this. She doesn't have anything to do with this. This is between me and you. No one else Xavier." Liam speaks up.

" You made it more complicated when you dragged my daughter into this. " Xavier smiles.

" Look this family gathering has been nice and all but I have a baby to go feed so if you'll excuse me-" I try and take a step forward but the man who is aiming the gun at me growls and I immediately stop.

Xavier starts laughing. After a few seconds it looks like he's about to pass out from the laughter. This guy keeps on getting weirder by the second.

" Is she serious now? Does she- does she really - oh Lord this is hilarious. Where did you pick this one up Liam?" Xavier continues on laughing.

I'm about to jump him when I catch Liam's gaze. He doesn't have to say anything for me to know that it probably won't be the best decision to jump a man that has another guy aiming a gun in my direction.

" Piss off. " I spit out.

" Everly." Liam warns me.

Xavier shares a look with the man holding the gun then he chuckles. Xavier starts walking over to me. Liam is about to step in but Xavier only raises his hand. He comes to a stop right in front of me. His hand brushes my cheek softly. I struggle to keep the barf noises in as his eyes travel over my body.

" She sure is beautiful." he whispers.

Trust me. No girl wants to be complimented in such a situation. It's sickening.