Morning Run ✔️

Everly's Pov

I woke up the next morning not feeling tired at all. Sure I had to get up a few times because Chicka started crying but Liam was up before I got the chance to pick her up. He would then rush me off to bed and sway Chicka until she is asleep. It was like a little race we had going on throughout the night. We would see who wakes up first and rush to her side. Liam won most of the times seeing he is an extremely light sleeper. But at the end I still had to get up a few time to feed her. Liam unfortunately can't grow breast over night filled with milk.

I was up before Liam and I couldn't help but gaze at his gorgeous face. The light coming through the curtains landed perfectly on his sculptured jaw line. I only then realized how long his lashes were. Damn you boys for having long ass lashes. What is up with that? His lips slightly parts as he breaths through his mouth. He brushes his tongue over his bottom lip and exhales a little louder this time.

" I can feel you staring at me." he says in a husky voice.

My eyes almost immediately pops out as I blush from being caught.

" N-no I'm not." I say rolling back onto my pillow.

He sits up and rubs his eyes.

" Yes you were and it's weird." he yawns.

I roll my eyes and sit up as well.

" I wasn't-okay yes I was but I can't help it okay." I say crossing my arms.

Liam chuckles and leans over to kiss me. I try and forget about my awful morning breath and give him a light kiss back.

" Good morning beautiful." he smiles and yawns once more. The poor guy must be tired.

We sit and talk for a while as I go through my phone to check for important messages. Mom sent me a message about 10 minutes ago telling me to go make her some coffee. I exhale loudly and get out of bed.

" Where do you think you are going?" Liam says folding his arms around my waist and pulling me back into the bed.

" Liam no!" I laugh as I try and push him off from me. I quickly stop laughing as I realize Chicka is still fast asleep only a few feet away from us.

" I'm going to make some coffee and then I'm going for my morning run." I explain as Liam releases me.

Liam doesn't argue but follows me down stairs. I make sure that my baby monitor is on as I watch Liam start making coffee.

" I said I wanted to make coffee. " I argue trying to push him out of the way.

" Yeah but I don't really like your coffee. You poor in the boiling water before the milk. Disgusting." he says wrinkling his nose. His words instantly reminds me of the same argument Blake and I had. My heart aches as I remember the guy Blake used to be.

" There isn't any difference. One way or the other they end up together. "

Liam doesn't answer as he finishes the coffee. I take one mug and walk over to mom's room. I quickly say good morning and explain to her that I'm off for my morning run in a few minutes. I leave the baby monitor with her and head up to my room.

As I enter the room Liam is just about to pull on his shirt. Damn he's looking even better each time I see him. I try to avert my eyes from his rock hard chest but they're too beautiful to not stare. You get where I'm coming from? Okay yes this is getting kind of weird, I know.