Cake ✔️

Everly's Pov

Of course I said yes.

I would be an idiot to not say yes.

I'm going to be honest if I say I almost started crying. I'm just really emotional okay. I had a though few weeks and it's all taking a toll on me.

Liam couldn't stop the gorgeous smile from crossing over his face as he pulled me closer.

" Now I can finally call you mine, well with your approval this time." he laughs to himself.

It wasn't a secret that Liam and I had feelings for each other. Circumstances made it difficult for us to focus on ourselves and our relationship. People just assumed we were together when in reality we never talked about putting a label on our relationship.

After an intense workout to relief some stress, we packed up and headed back home. We made a pit stop at Starbucks for some coffee and at McDonald's for lunch.

It was nearly lunch time when we got back to my house. Mom was busy baking while Chicka was taking a nap upstairs. I nearly had a heart attack when I didn't see the baby monitor I use to check up on Chicka when she isn't in the same room as me. Turns out mom had it in her back pocket.

We finished lunch and Liam had to go to a few meetings involving his gang. I don't want any interest in what he is doing and what's to come. I rather stay out of gang related business.

" Everly." mom says clearing her throat as she takes out the pastry that was in the oven.

The kitchen instantly smells like a bakery. Mmm yum. I literally ate about 10 minutes ago and I already feel my stomach calling out for more.

"Yes my precious birth giver?" I answer while drooling over the cake on the island.

Mom eyes me weirdly while grabbing a knife and sticking it into the middle of the cake to make sure the cake is baked on the inside as well.

" I didn't want to say anything in front of Liam but what the hell was Justin doing here?" she asks pulling out the knife and checking for stains.

I knew this question was bound to be asked. I look over to the baby monitor that is now placed on the island as well to see Chicka still fast asleep.

" I honestly don't know mom. He claims that he just wanted to stop by but I have a funny feeling that he is up to something." I say licking my upper lip.

Damn that cake smells and looks delicious.

" Is he on Chicka's birth certificate?" she asks softly.

" No he's not. " I say thinking back to when I had to give the information to the nurse to fill out.

Incase you were wondering I didn't give her the name Chicka to put on her birth certificate. I wanted to wait for Liam to help me choose a suitable name for her. It just didn't feel right deciding on a name for her at the time without Liam helping me. For now her birth certificate states that her name is Chloe. That will definitely be her second name but it won't be her first name.

It's kind of weird seeing as I already know what the second name is but I have no clue on what the first name will be.

That reminds me. I probably have to sit down and think of a name for my new born baby. Can't let her be going around without a name.