Ireland ✔️

Everly's Pov

"Japan?"

" No."

" England?"

" No."

"Africa?"

" That's a continent idiot." Liam replies with a chuckle. " And no."

" Oh come on Liam. You keep saying no to all my suggestions. At least consider Scotland." I try to reason with him as I look over the map that is spread over the kitchen island.

" You're insane." he chuckes as he flips a pancake on the stove.

I quite happen to like Scotland. He's just being sour because I don't want to go to Japan.

" You're... Fat."

Liam stops what he is doing and throws me an unreadable look.

" Are you hearing yourself?" he questions.

I try not to burst from laughter when I see Liam's expression.

We've been arguing for the past 2 hours about where we are going to live for time being till the heat calms down. Liam clearly doesn't want to go live somewhere else because he's sure that he can keep me safe. But it's not just about me. If I stay here more people will get hurt. But if I move away for a little while then The Snakes will have a hard time catching up to us, which will give Liam and the rest of the D&D's time to plan out the whole attack. Hopefully by that time Chicka and I will be off far away.

I've given up on going back to school as well. As much as I want to finish school like a normal teenager, I'd have to stick to home schooling and online courses.

Curses to The Snakes.

" What about your parents? Won't they be worried about you leaving the country?" Liam tries to reason.

" They stopped caring a long time ago." I admit.

I see Liam's expression drop into a sympathetic one.

" And besides, it's not like we are going to stay there forever. " I reason.

Liam exhales, quite dramatically may I add, before placing a plate of pancakes in front of me.

" Fine... But I get to decide on where we are going."

" We're not going to Japan. We've been through this. " I sigh.

" Fine. Any other suggestions?" he asks defestedly after an intense staring contest.

" Any place besides Japan. " I say as I  get up from my chair and hug Liam around his neck.

Liam's arms wrap around my waist, carefully, to avoid pressure on my bump.

I have to let Alexa know about my plans ahead. She can't really force me to stay either because she knows I have a mind of my own. Even when we were children I was known to be the more stubborn one and Alexa the nicer one. At least I know she will be safe when I leave the country.