The Snake's Leader Must Fall ✔️

Liam's POV

I'm a piece of shit. I really am. But I love her so fucking much. Yes, I said love, as in I'm completely and totally in love with her. And I hate myself for that because of my stupid feelings towards her, she is now in danger. Well she has been in danger the moment I first talked to her outside of the school a few months ago. But it's worse now.

After I ended the call with her right after my sister's attack, I haven't heard from her since. I tried to call a few times but it goes straight to voice mail. After a week I had to make sure she was still okay so I sent a member to go check up on her seeing as my own guards couldn't give me an answer on her whereabouts. She wasn't at the house. Stella said she hasn't seen her in over a few days. It drove me crazy not knowing where she was. I completely lost it and fired every guard at the house and sent over new guards. Hopefully they do a better job in finding Everly and keeping her at the house.

After what seemed like forever, but it was really only two weeks, I found her. Not alone no. She was with a fucking guy the entire time. I of course sent a few threats his way but then it occurred to me that it took me a whole entire 3 weeks to find her, even though I have all the right sources, which means she's safe. As much as I hated it, I let her be. I stopped calling and texting.

I ordered a few of my men to keep guard at the house but at a safe distance. At least she is safe, even though it is with him. I'm still trying to do a background check on the guy but my team can't seem to find anything on him. It's unsettling.

If it were up to me I would've been by her side a long time ago. But I can't. Not with the chaos on this side. I know it sounds crazy. We have been going at it for almost a month and yet there is no results. My uncle is smart and he knows me better than anyone and that makes it nearly impossible for me to catch him at his lowest. At least I can somehow keep everyone safe around here. I just wish Everly could be one of them.

" You ready?" Chase asks me as he loads his gun.

I nod and load my gun as well.

The two of us start walking closer to the entrance of the big mansion in front of us. I signal for the men behind me to slowly follow. I see no guards but I'm still cautious.

One of the men behind me takes the lead as he starts cracking the code to the main entrance while the rest of us make our way to the back and start jumping over the fence. No guards. What is my uncle planning?

We slowly walk to the window that one of the maids left open for us to get in. She will be rewarded for her help. Slowly one by one we enter the mansion.

We are located in one of the bedrooms. I slowly walk over to the door and look outside. There are 5 guards to my left and 3 to my right. What kind of leader only has guards inside his house? Something is not right. It can't be this easy.

Sending out my men they quickly creep up to the guards and immediately another fight is set to fire. I run past all the gun shots with Chase short on my tail. Dodging a few guards we make it up the staircase and into another bedroom.

" You still okay?" I ask Chase. He nods and takes the lead out of the bedroom.

I can see out of the window that the gate has been opened and D&D vehicles are starting to rush through the gates.

No it's too early! They were supposed to wait until my signal.

I hear a shot being fired near me and quickly duck behind a couch. I aim my gun towards the two men coming at us and fire away while Chase takes on the men behind us.

We hurry over to the staircase leading up to the third floor. That is where he is. We burst into the only room on the floor with guns raised. I hear the terrifying sound of a beeping and before I know it I jump both Chase and I out of the room just as a grenade explodes.

Fuck!

I look down at my wounded arm and then at Chase. He coughs from the smoke but quickly recovers. I don't hear anymore shooting. A few members come running up the stairs. A sigh of relief washes over them when they realize that we aren't injured and still alive. Nice try uncle.

Almost immediately a loud sound starts to full the mansion. It's an intruder alert.

If the grenade wasn't an indication of this mission being a trap then the delay of the intruder alert alarm surley is.

" We need to get out of here now!" I yell to the rest of the men and we immediately make our way out of the mansion and back into our cars.

" Fuck!" I yell as I hit the steering wheel.

" We'll get him next time." Chase says just as frustrated as I am.

" We've been saying that for the past month! When will this all fucking end?!" I yell as I speed into the streets with the rest of the cars hot on my tail.

Chase doesn't answer. I hear a message go off on my phone and quicky open it.

~did you really think it would be that easy to get rid of me boy?

" Fuck you. "I say and throw my phone out of the car.

This is how it's been for the past month. Just as I think I have him right where I want him, he is two steps ahead of me.

It pisses me off. He's good. Hell he had years of experience. But I'll get him. I promised that to my dad. I will find him and I will slowly kill that bastard.

Then I will make my way back to Everly and finally start my life with her and Chicka. Hopefully Chicka won't have arrived by then. I don't want Everly to go through labor alone. I want to be there to hold her and comfort her. I want to witness the light in her eyes when she holds Chicka for the first time. I just want to be there for her so badly.

But in order for me to see her, the Snakes leader must fall.

I'll make sure of that.

_______________________________________

HEYY GUYSSSS 🌸

I HOPE YOU ARE GOOOOOOD😊

I know this chapter is short and all but at least you know now how Liam's feelings are towards Everly.

1. Do you think Everly already moved on?

2. Who do you ship Everly more with, Liam or Blake?

3. What will be cute baby names for Chicka?

ALSSSOOO GUYSSS WE MADE IT TO 5 KKKKK 😍 thank you so much for all the support ❤️

I also want to give a special thanks to Gizmo4327 I truly appreciate all the support ❤️ if you also want a special shout out remeber to cote ( comment + vote)

Peace out ✌️