Mama Bear ✔️

Everly's Pov

"I would say it's nice to see you too but we all know that would be a lie." I say sending death glares at Justin's head.

He laughs. He actually has the audacity to come knocking on my door after how many months and laugh in my face.

" You always know how to crack me up. " Justin chuckles.

" You should also know that I'm on the verge of mixing your flesh with the pavement." I say taking a threatening step forward.

Justin takes a step back as Liam pulls me back again. If it wasn't for Liam, Justin would be six foot under. I take a deep breath and let my fingers relax from their fist position. No need to kill another person. I don't think I'll survive the consequences.

Liam takes a step forward. " If I were you, I would make this quick." he warns. The sound of his voice and the comfort of his hands on my waist makes me calm down a little. Just a little.

"Calm down love." he whispers into my ear as I try and break loose from his strong grip again.

Can we just have a moment of silence and appreciate Liam's British accent coming through in his words. For a moment I thought his accent was fading but I'm lucky to still hear it now and then.

" I'm not here to fight. " Justin defends taking yet another step backwards.

Coward.

" You definitely not here for tea time." I spit.

Justin rolls his eyes. I can't help but feel the pang in my chest. I used to love this man. He once was sweet and caring but then his hormones got in the way and completely changed the man I had known to love. Leaving a heartless human being behind. I still wonder if he ever thought about how he had hurt me.

" I heard that you were back in town and that the child is also with you." Justin shrugs.

My blood begins to boil.

" It has nothing to do with you." I say softly.

" Well technically it does have everything to do with me. Seeing as the child is half my DNA. " Justin smiles.

Not even a second passes after his words as I launch at him. I start hitting his chest with my fist but I'm immediately dragged back by Liam's strong grip on my waist.

" Let go of me! " I yell still trying to hit Justin.

Justin's eyes have grown double the size as he witnesses the wild creature in front of him. I would also be surprised if I saw myself like this. Guess the Mama Bear got out of her cage.

" God will you calm down. I just want to meet the child." Justin defends pulling his shirt back to its original position after I almost ripped it apart.

I take deep breaths. I can't handle seeing him. It brings back too much pain. Too much memories. Too much of who I used to be before everything changed. Weak and pathetic. That was the old me. Now I'm not scared and I'm not afraid to say what's on my mind. I survived a fucking war between two gangs for crying out loud. Justin standing in front of me is nothing compared to any of that. It just bends my emotions a little.

I'm about to warn him once again but the door behind me opens again. Mom comes out with Chicka in her arms. Now is not the time.

" What the hell is going on here?" mom asks as she sees my flushed face.

" Hello Miss Adams. So nice to see you again." Justin decides to speak up.

Mom only glares at him. Like mother like daughter. Chicka also decides to make her presence known by starting to cry. I guess she can also feel the tension. I watch closely as Justin takes a step forward to see her. He doesn't say a word but his eyes are glued to Chicka. I watch as he bites his lip, probably restraining himself from saying anything. He looks back at me and smiles. Not a wicked or sickening smile but a genuine smile.