Ex-girlfriend ✔️

Everly's Pov

I don't know what I was thinking inviting a complete stranger to the house. If Liam had to find out it would be the end of me. I'm quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I hear ringing coming from the kitchen. Deciding to lift my lazy ass I walk towards the build in camera to see who is by the gate.

I see Blake in his car talking with one of the guards. He must of noticed my face pop up on the little screen as he switches his attention towards the little screen.

" I come baring gifts." Blake smiles in the little screen.

I reassure the guard for the third time that it is alright to let Blake in. He only agrees when I agreed to let another guard accompany us. Walking to the front door I patiently wait for Blake's car to appear in the driveway. Leave it to Liam to find a house with a forest as an entrance.

Blake gets out of his car and raises his right hand which is holding a jar.

" Home made fudge for the sweetest girl in England." he smiles.

" Stella already left so I'll leave it on the kitchen counter for her." I joke as we enter the house. Soon enough a man in a dark suit appears and quickly follows us into the house while speaking into his little earpiece.

Blake looks a little confused as he eyes the guard. He throws me a questioning look and I just wave it off. It must look a little odd for him. Me in this big ass house with guards surrounding me. He probably thinks I'm some sort of criminal. If only he knew.

" Nice house." Blake says in awe as his eyes travel over the modern house.

" Thanks. " I don't really know what to say. It's not my house. It's Liam's. Try explaining that to a stranger.

We walk over into the kitchen. I offer to make him some coffee and he gladly accepted it. Although he did tell me to pour in the milk before I pour in the boiling water. I don't know what the difference is. It's gonna get mixed either way. Deciding not to argue with him I do as he asks.

" Not too bad." Blake says taking another sip from the coffee. I sit down next to him with a similar mug of coffee.

" Thanks." I smile and take a sip from my own.

I don't know why but it's really awkward between me and Blake. We had a great time earlier today. Maybe it's the fact that we are in Liam's house and that he could show up any minute that makes me feel a little uncomfortable. I did invite Blake over and I also live here so I shouldn't be acting this way. Right?

" So how'd you end up pregnant?" Blake aks the question that I've been hoping not to answer. I can't blame him. I'm a pregnant teenager.

" Oh well I had a douche of a boyfriend who made me feel very vulnerable. One thing led to another and bam... Baby." I shrug. No need to go into detail.

" And where is he now? The baby's father." he continues being curious.

" He doesn't want anything to do with the baby. " I say but my voice comes out softer than I intended.

" But I prefer it that way. He's a child on his own so what would he even do with a baby? " I continue, trying to lighten the mood.

Blake gives me a sympathetic look and reaches over for my hand that is not holding the mug.

" He clearly doesn't know what he lost. " he smiles.

I smile back. Blake really is a nice guy. He might be a little forward at times but that means he's real and that's something I really need at the moment.