The Silent Attack ✔️

Liam's Pov

"Target spotted."

"Target down."

"Second target spotted."

"Second target down."

"Thrid target spotted."

"Third target down."

"Main gate clear."

Listening to my ear piece I start making my way over to the front entrance of the supposed abandoned house where Stella was taken to. I was surprised to see how big the house was. It literally looks like an abandoned castle. Of course my mother would go to this length when playing kidnapper.

"Foyer clear." I hear Chase's voice through the ear piece.

I make my way through the passed out guards that were guarding the main gate that leads to the house. Yes they are passed out and no they are not dead. We just inject the guards with ketamine which leaves them unconscious for an hour or two. The reason as to why we aren't killing the guards is because it will attract too much attention and I know for a fact that Chicka is in the house so we can't risk having a gun fight.

We have custom made guns that shoot out bullets filled with ketamine and once the bullet enters your body it dissolves and leaves behind the ketamine to knock you out. One of the perks from having custom made guns is that the gun doesn't make a loud noise when the bullet is being fired. I like to call it the silent attack.

A few of my men follow behind me while the rest are in front with Chase. We need as much help as we can get seeing as I am trying to keep 3 people alive and not getting killed at the same time.

There was no way in hell that I would give up my gang to a woman as evil as my mother. God only knows what she would do with that kind of power. I'm lucky to have Steve, the leader of his own gang, team up with my gang in order to take down my mother. It didn't take a lot of convincing for Steve to agree to help when he heard about what my mother did to my father. He immediately called for more backup but decided to stay out of the danger zone because he as a leader can't die and leave his gang behind. My mother would most likely try and take over his gang as well.

It was Ryan's idea to make Stella bait and have her taken to where Everly and Chicka might possibly be. It was a long shot but when Lucas managed to kidnap one of my mother's men, he did confirm that both Everly and Chicka were in the house.

" First room to the left from the foyer clear." Ryan confirms into the ear piece.

Just as I pass by an old bench I see one of the guards coming from the back of the house. He notices the unfamiliar faces and immediately pulls out his gun. Just as he is about to shoot I see the little bullet filled with ketamine makes its way into his shoulder. Target down.

I nod a quick 'thank you' to one of Steve's men as I continue making my way towards the front door that is left wide open for us to easily enter.

" First room, right from the foyer clear." Chase announces.

I have no idea where they are keeping Chicka. I need to get her out as soon as possible before I confront my mother.