Labor (Part 3) ✔️

Everly's Pov

This is it.

This is the moment I have been dreading the most about the pregnancy.

This is the moment where I have to push a baby out of my yoohoo.

" I need you to take a deep breath in and when you exhale I need you to push as hard as you can." Doctor Louis explains.

I nod.

Doctor Louis looks at the nurses surrounding him and nods.

" Let's get this baby out." he announces as I take a deep breath in.

I can do this. A lot of woman have done this before and they survived. I will survive as well.

" Ahhh!" I yell as I try to push.

I'm being really dramatic I know.

" Come on Everly. Give me another push." Docter Louis begs.

I feel mom's hand interlock with mine. I give her a thankful look and push again.

With every push her grip on my hand tightens as if she can feel my pain. With every push I feel a little piece of me leaving my body. With every push I realize how close I am to something so beautiful.

Through all the pain my mind still wonders off to Liam. He never showed. He promised me that he'd be here for me through all of this. He promised me at the very beginning that he would protect me. He's doing that physically but definitely not emotionally.

" Hold on for a moment Everly." Docter Louis stops me.

Damn it. I just want this to be over with. Suddenly I hear the heart moniter beside me going at an insane speed. It isn't my monitor, it's Chicka's.

" What's wrong with her." I ask in panic as Docter Louis starts to yell out orders to the nurses.

My heart rate picks up.

"The umbilical cord has wrapped around the babies head. We can still push Everly. We just need to try and cut the umbilical cord from her head otherwise we need to do an emergency c-section. "

Oh God.

Not this. Not her. I just want a healthy baby and a successful delivery. It pains me that I can do absolutely nothing about this. I can't stop the tears as they come down. Hearing her heart monitor go off like that is nothing a mother wants to hear.

Mom tries to calm me down but I can't stop worrying about Chicka. The heart monitor starts to slow down to it's previous pace.

" She's fine now." Doctor Louis announces.

I release a breath I was holding in. Thank the good Lord above that she is okay.

I continue pushing until it feels like all my energy is drained out. I can't do this anymore. My energy disappeared like that chocolate bar in the fridge a few days ago. Damn you chocolate bar thief.

" Everly one final push." Doctor Louis says.

"I can't." I say out of breath.

Blake comes to a stop next to my bed and holds my hand. With both mom and Blake by my side I feel more at ease.

One little push Everly and then it's over.

I take a deep breath in and push as hard as I can.

All sounds die down as I hear Chicka's cry. She is so little yet she fills the whole room with her crying. It's not an irritating cry. It's a beautiful cry. I have dreamed of this moment for as long as I can remeber. To finally hear that little screams from a little human that is half me and has been living and growing inside of me for months. It is as if she's scared to be welcomed into a world full of evil things. The evil won't follow her as long as I'm not near her. She cries for her future heart breaks. She cries for the future pain she will experience emotionally and hopefully not, physically. She cries for my part as well. Having to give her to another couple is worse than any emotional pain I have ever felt. I'm losing a part of me when she's gone. I'll feel empty for the rest of my life. No man or earthly possessions will ever fill that hole. Only she can.

I watch as they take her over to another set up where they start to clean her up. From afar she already looks beautiful.

I look over to Jasmine and Brent.

" C-can I just h-hold her for a second?" I didn't realize that I was shivering until I opened my mouth.

They nod their heads in understanding.

A nurse walks over to me and gives me the little body wrapped in a blanket. I feel all my oxygen being ripped away from me as I lay my eyes on the baby I just gave birth to. She's beautiful. Her eyes immediately meets my wondering ones. She locks her gaze on me. It's as if she can read my mind with her big eyes looking into mine. She blinks a few times. She may be half part of a complete asshole but the other loving half makes up for that. She's beyond anything I've ever seen. Her touch calms me. Even though she's in a blanket I instantly feel relaxed. I don't think I'll ever forget the moment our eyes locked. Those beautiful eyes that will haunt me for the rest of my life. She has my eyes and her nose is more shaped like her asshole sperm doner. Yet she's beautiful in all ways. From her little ears to her fainted red lips, she's extraordinary.

" Hi C-Chicka." I say as my voice breaks at the end. The tears make their way back to my eyes.

" It's time to give her to Jasmine and Brent now Everly." Stella says as she comes to stand by my side.

I almost don't hear her. I tear my gaze from Chicka and look up at Stella. She looks worried. I look over to Blake. He looks sympathetic. Mom gives me a look that breaks my heart. She too has tears in her eyes. Then I look at Jasmine and Brent. Their eyes are full of excitement. They look so happy. I look down at Chicka for a last time. Her cheeks are a slight red from all the crying and her eyes are still on me. That one last look took everything away from me.

I look up at Stella.

" I c-can't."

_______________________________________

Yes I know you love me😏 this is all I'm gonna say now 😊

Peace out ✌️