Plot Twist ✔️

Everly's Pov

Usually when a guy is pointing a gun at you they have a motive to kill you. It's usually someone that really hates you that badly that they are willing to end your life. It's not usually the guy that basically took you in and helped you through most of your pregnancy. It's usually not someone that made sure about your safety 24/7 for a few months. In this case, it's exactly that person.

" I never liked this bastart to start with!" Liam growls taking a threatening step towards Blake.

" I wouldn't take another step closer if I were you." he calmly says.

He looks so emotionless. The once loving and kind and flirty guy I met at the coffee shop has completely disappeared.

" Blake-" I'm not able to finish my sentance as Blake bends down and picks up the gun. He now holds power over the only weapon that could've gotten us out of here.

My attention is shifted to the door leading to the outside of the pool house. The gun shots are getting louder which means that the gun fight is moving closer to us. I do wonder if Xavier's people know that he is in here. Probably seeing as Blake just so magicly showed up out of nowhere.

" Get up." Blake orders while looking at me.

I look down at my blood drenched upper leg. I completely forgot about the pain for a minute and now he wants me to get up.

" I c-can't Blake." I stutter.

" Shut up and get up!" he yells.

Tears threaten to leave my eyes as I struggle to stand up. I hear Liam mumble a few words but I can't quite make out what he is saying.

" My dear boy. You finally made your appearance." Xavier says walking over to Blake.

" Fuck you. " Blake hisses and before I can register what's going on Blake's gun goes off.

I hear Xavier scream in pain as he falls down on the floor. He's still breathing but his shoulder doesn't look all too good.

" What the fuck Blake?!" Xavier yells.

" That's for putting me in business class and not on one of your many fucking yets." he grumbles.

What the hell just happened. He just shot his leader because of a plane ticket? What kind of pshyco did I live with?

" All my life I worked under your orders. " Blake starts talking while walking closer to Xavier. " I grew up with the danger you put me in every single day. You made me do all your dirty work just because you didn't want your hands to get dirty. I had to kill innocent people who didn't owe you shit just because you were bored. I had to take in a whore who got knocked up just to make sure she doesn't get in your way. I'm not your puppet. " he continues.

Woah he just called me a whore who got knocked up. Not surprised at all but it still hurts. This person is definitely not the Blake I know.

" Do you realize what sacrifices I had to make just to fucking please you? I had to kill my parents. Send my sister away to Africa just so she couldn't be in your reach. I even had to knock up your daughter to reassure the family line goes on!" he yells.