So This Is How I Die ✔️

Everly's Pov

" Come on Everly."

" I can't Blake."

" You can. I know it hurts but you will feel so relieved once your done."

" I c-can't. It's too much." I sigh and wipe away the sweat that started forming on my temple.

" It'll be worth the suffering Everly." Blake encourages.

I look down at the bright yellow yoga mat. Blake thought it would be a good idea to get me into yoga. Apparently it's good for the baby to be stretched in uncomfortable ways.

I take his hand and move my feet away from each other and bend my knees in a squat position. Blake helps me up and I do the exact same movement again.

" You really are unfit." Blake laughs throwing me a towel.

I catch it and wipe the light layer of sweat from my forehead.

" You try being fit with a child growing inside of you." I comment taking a gulp from my water.

Blake chuckles and starts to roll up the yoga mat. He then proceeds to walk over to the treadmill.

My eyes grow wide.

" Hell no."

Blake rolls his eyes and pushes the button to turn on the treadmill.

" It's gonna be worth it, trust me." he gives me a small smile.

I look around the gym trying to think of an escape plan. I could try and get out of the window but my bump will be too big to get me through. I could try and strangle Blake with my slightly wet towel and hopefully make it to the door in time to escape but then again Blake is pretty strong and he's faster than I could ever be. I could also try and faint but that would mean that Blake would have to carry me, which I don't want him to do, and that he will force me to stay in my bed for the next week. Not gonna happen.

I sigh and get onto the treadmill.

" You owe me a foot massage after this." I groan as Blake gets on the treadmill right next to mine.

xxx

The next few weeks comes and goes. I had my 18th birthday and well it kind of sucked. Blake was out of town and Stella did try her best to cheer me up after I haven't heard anything from Liam. Speaking of Stella, she still makes her usual appearance right after Blake leaves the house and keeps me company. Blake's been busy the last few days so he is rarely home. I tried asking him what's keeping him busy but he just changes the topic. He did come home the other night and handed me the print outs of Jasmine and Brent's background checks. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary.

I didn't see any harm so I had decided to give Chicka to them. It was a hard decision but I trust and pray that it was the right one.

I had called Jasmine and Brent over to the house to discuss the final arrangements for Chicka. We have decided that they will take her as soon as she is born and I won't be able to see her at all after then. Only when she turns 18 will I be able to reach out to her. I doubt that I will. It will be too hard for me to deal with.