Brownie Please ✔️

Everly's pov

"I don't want pancakes! I want brownies!"

" You can't eat brownies for breakfast Everly!" Blake freaks out as he throws his spatula onto the counter and folds his arms across his chest.

He's giving me a disappointed look that I don't appreciate at all.

" What are you. My mom? Honey I don't see the resemblance!"

It looks as if a vein is going to pop in Blake's neck as he tries and controls his rage. Sheesh, do I really piss people off this easily?

" Will you shut up and eat the fucking pancakes I made!"

Here he goes again with the pancakes. The thought of eating pancakes right now makes me nauseous. But brownies, those will only do me good right now.

" How many times do I have to tell you I don't want the pancakes Blake I want a fucking brownie! "

Maybe I'm at the point where I just want to see how much I can piss him off before he completely loses it.

What?

It's kind of entertaining.

" We don't have brownies! " he raises his voice.

" Then make some like I asked you from the start! " I snap.

" Stop being an ungrateful bitch and eat the food I made you." he says a little more calmer this time.

"No."

Blake glares at me and then throws his tea towel onto the floor. Dramatic much?

" How old are you? " he calmly asks.

" 17 you asswipe. " I huff out my reply.

Well almost 18.

" Then stop throwing a tantrum and eat the fucking food I made you! "

I roll my eyes and walk out of the kitchen.

Yes. I did throw a tantrum over what to eat and yes, I'm in the middle of a huge mood swing. I can see Blake is getting frustrated with my moodiness but I can't help that I crave brownies at 7 in the morning.

" Everly come back you need to eat!" I hear Blake yell after me.

I don't answer him and start climbing the stairs.

" Everly!" he yells after me as he follows me up the stairs.

" I'm not hungry anymore! I'll get my own fucking brownies at the mall!" I yell and slam my door shut.

I still got that teenage spirt inside of me hey.

I hear Blake curse once again and then I hear him slam his own door closed.

I just wanted brownies. Is that so much to ask?

I walk over to my bed side table and pick up my phone that was busy charging. I open Stella's contact and press the call button.

" Why are you calling me this early?" I hear a hungover voice greet me.

" Goodmorning to you too." I reply sarcastically.