Ride Or Die ✔️

Everly's Pov

School.

A place where memories are made and many self esteemes are ruined. It's a place of joy, that's if you are popular and good looking. It's the place where communication is at its best, where gossip spreads like fire on gasoline. It's a place of intense competition, who has the most followers on social media and who is more geeky than Billy from calculus. It's a place where jocks get praised and nerds are treated like slaves.

I don't even know where I belong in all of this craziness. Before the whole pregnancy thing, I was the average type of girl. Seen here and there but never made the effort to make a status.

But now everything has changed. I'm back after a month of MIA and this time I arrive with a bump glued to my skin. Oh and the leader of the D&D's. Nothing out of the ordinary. Yeah right.

As I'm walking down the passage with Liam close by my side I can't help but notice the strange looks coming from everyone. I wonder if they notice how dumb they look when they stare like that?

Idiots.

" You doing okay?" Liam's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

I swift my attention towards Liam's worried expression that has crossed over his face. We've come to a halt in front of my locker so that I can fetch the books that are necessary for the first few periods until lunch. It really feels weird to be back. I almost forgot my locker combination.

I nod in reply. Liam quickly mumbles something about dealing with business and then he's off to hell knows where. We haven't talked that much since last night. The memories come flooding back as I remeber the butterflies that attacked my stomach when Liam leaned in to kiss me. After the words left my lips, Liam has been acting different. Different as in quiet and distant. I guess my words did have an affect on him. I don't even know how to feel about it. Have I fallen for the leader of the D&D's?

I continue searching for my books but I come to a halt when I feel that someone is watching me. Turning around, I see no one in particular. Well except the people who are yet still giving me weird looks and a few glares from the girls.

I turn around to walk to class but I accidentally bump into someone. The action makes me stumble back. I'm about to snap at the person when I notice it's one of Justin's bimbos from the party I attended a few weeks ago with Liam. I think her name is Julie or Jackie or was it Julia? She looks like a Julia. If I wasn't pregnant I would have beaten this girl right here but I'm trying to be a better person.

Happy thoughts Everly, happy thoughts.

" Watch where you are going slut."

I can punch her now right? Just once. That's all I'm asking.

" Sorry." I mumble.

I'm really not in the mood to cause a scene. I'm exhausted from just breathing and I'm going to be late for class if I don't hurry up. So I do the easiest thing and walk past the girl.

" You better be sorry fat ass." Julia says before I can pass her.

I hault.