"Really? That's great," AnneMarie sounded relieved. "Lets sit together and cheer for Robin." She looked excited at the thought of supporting Robin.

I smiled at her. "Okay."

AnneMarie smiled back at me before grabbing my arm so she can stand in tiptoe to kiss my cheek. "I miss you. I'm so happy that we will see each other everyday again." She said.

"Everyday unless it's weekend." I said.

"You can sleepover to our house again," AnneMarie said.

I felt dread at that. "Uhm, maybe later. I will need my guardian's permission for that." I said.

AnneMarie frowned at me. "Until when will you be beholden to your guardian?" AnneMarie asked me.

"Until I turned eighteen or once I finished highschool." I said, suddenly remembering the terms of my guardianship.

"Which will come first?" AnneMarie asked.

"Me turning eighteen," I said.

"Oh...that will be, next next year? Am I right?" She looked like she is calculating it on her head.

I nodded. "One and half more year. Give and take," I should consult my calendar for that.

"And then where will you live?" AnneMarie asked, suddenly looking concerned.

"It will be up to me. I am an adult already. I can decide for myself," I said as we continued walking along a hallway of classrooms.

AnneMarie's eyes brightened, "Can you choose to live with us? Mom and Dad will surely take you in," she said. "We could finally be siblings!" She added excitedly.

I inwardly winced at that. "I don't know. I think I will also consult my Tita Josie. She is my closest relative after all."

"Oh right. Can you ask her if you can live with us? You couldn't possibly think that you should move to Davao, that's too far South from here. You should stay here in Manila, Blu." AnneMarie held my hand tight.

I chuckled at her. "I don't know yet. AnneMarie, I think I will focus on surviving high school first. Getting good grades is stressful enough."

AnneMarie sighed. "You are right. And besides, one and half year is a lot of time to think about where you will live once you became an adult. Sure, take your time deciding. I just want you to know that our home will always be open to you, my BlueJay. We will always welcome you to our family." She said with a smile on her lips.

She is sweet and kind, my besfriend. I nodded to her. "Thanks. I will keep that in my mind." I said.

"Okay," AnneMarie let my hand go and shrieked when she spotted someone on the crowd of students finding their ways to the hallway like us. "Look! It's Sheila! I hope we are classmates with her again this year. Sheila!" AnneMarie called louldy before running towards one of her girl friend.

I sighed and followed her more slowly. AnneMarie is so energetic today, I don't think I can match her.

As we greeted old and new classmates my mind fleeting wondered about my guardianship. Once it is done, how will that affect my relationship with the Akages? What does that will mean to my relationship with Robin?

First day of school has barely started and already, my mind is getting full with lots of thoughts about my future.

.....................

I moaned, writhed, wriggled and panted while inside Robin's arms. We are in his room, lights out, under the covers, naked and Robin's hand is wrapped around our dicks, jerking us both together.