>Chapter 59<

Chapter dedications to all the new readers who keep voting and commenting, love you all ♥️
____________________________

Louis gets ready to leave within fifteen minutes and he had done his morning routine very hurriedly to achieve that. He's at the door, putting his shoes on when the door swings open. He looks up to see a sweating Harry entering the flat, his hair tied up in a bun and held back by a head band.

"Harry!" Louis jumps to his feet and hugs the boy close. "Holy shit! Thank god you're okay."

"Ew, Louis I'm all sweaty, get away." Harry lightly pushes him away. "Where are you going?" He asks, bending down to take his shoes off.

"Work. I'll see you later." He pecks Harry's lips and gets out of the door before the taller boy could comment.

"Take care, Loueh!" Is only what Harry yells at him and Louis smiles before turning around to give his boyfriend a grin with his thumbs up.

"Will do!" The shorter one yells before running off.

__________

Louis wasn't expecting this. He wasn't expecting for a fifteen years old boy to steal his dad's car to run over the woman that his dad was about to marry.

When Louis got to the crime scene, all he could see was the police team surrounding a car, making a small circle around it. Only when he got closer, he saw a young kid sitting on the ground, outside the drivers side of the car. He held a piece of glass in his hands and there was blood running down his arms as the weapon was cutting through his own palms. Louis noticed the windshield of the boy's car was shattered and he probably got the piece of glass from there.

"That was his dad's girlfriend apparently and we can't really get him to talk. Plus, he's attacking anyone who tries." Paul had informed Louis who frowned.

Louis took slow steps towards the boy and didn't flinch when the boy, who looked absolutely shaken and scared, slashed his arm with the glass. When Louis didn't back off after the attack, the boy's eyes widened and he started to cry, his grey eyes wide and shiny.

"Hey, it's alright. It's okay, no one's gonna hurt you. Calm down, it's okay." He hugged the boy who cried in Louis' chest and all the police officers frown.

"The poor kid just needed a hug I guess, our threats were probably scaring him." Paul shrugged when Louis got up and pulled the boy along and walked to his car.

The boy told the police everything as Louis held him the whole time.

Apparently, his name is Aden and he lost his mother when he was eleven. His father got himself a girlfriend who kept abusing the kid and his dad, too blinded by love, didn't believe his son. So when Aden got completely sick of the woman, he stole his dad's car and followed her until he got the chance to hit her.

Louis felt bad for the boy, but he couldn't do anything seeing the boy, instead of reporting the abuse, took the matters in his own hands.

The boy turns out to be self harming, judging by the cuts on his wrist, so Louis takes him to his clinic instead of the police station. And when he saw the signs of depression and schizophrenia after a few hours of observing him, he decides to run a few tests on the boy, but being a psychologist, he can't. So he called up two psychiatrists immediately in order to get the tests done faster as the police was still waiting to talk to Aden.

It was at midnight when Louis got a call from Harry, asking where he was and if he was okay. Louis had answered him in a rush, telling him that he got called in for work and he won't be home for the night.