>Chapter 27<

[Louis]

"Baby?" I kiss the sleeping boy's head. Last night, he had fallen asleep on me after crying for nearly an hour. "Come on, wake up, sleeping beauty."

"Shut up or I'll shoot you." He mumbles against my neck and I laugh. He smiles and leans back to look at me with sleepy eyes.

"Wake up, Babe. I gotta go for some urgent deal." I state and he pouts at me. I kiss his pout and add. "Sorry, love."

_________________

Now I really wish I was with Harry, this meeting is shit. Mark could've handled it by himself, why did he had to bring me?!

"So the deal is final?" The cracked egg - I don't know his name but he is bald and has a big scar on his head, so I'm gonna call him that- asks and Mark nodded before they shake hands and sealed the deal.

I refrain the urge to roll my eyes as the cracked egg leaves without acknowledging my presence.

Suddenly, I feel a buzz in my jean pocket, so I excused myself and escape out of the warehouse. I check my phone to see a new text from Harry.

Dimples💚: Hey Willie! Come over at mine tonight?

I smile at the text, but it fades as soon as it hits me.

He texted Louis, telling William to come over. I panic and text him back.

Me: what??

Dimples💚: wrong person! Oops!

Soon, the phone I use as William buzzes with the same inviting text and I reply with an 'okay'.

__________________

It has been a tiring business day, so I'm here to relax with my baby.

I knock once before the door opens and Harry is standing in front of me with a big smile on his face, which I think is strange since he was mad at me (William) just yesterday.

"Come in, Babes!" He says and pulls me in the house. "We're gonna cook dinner together!" He says happily as I furrow my eyebrows at the nickname.

We enter the kitchen and he looks at me with a strange emotion in his eyes before turning to the fridge and taking out some kind of meat and other ingredients. He places a pan on the stove and prepares for frying the meat.

"So.. why were you mad at me?" I ask fixing the glasses on my nose.

"It was nothing. Just.. I was in a bad mood." He smiles and puts the meat in the pan to let it sizzle.

I smile back and decide to help him chop the veggies. There's something odd with him today, but I can't put my finger on it. Sure, I was told that I could read minds, but when it comes to Harry, I just become.... Dumb. Maybe because I'm more focused on his heart? I don't even know anymore.

By the time we get done with the meat dish, the puddings are ready as well. I put the puddings in the fridge to cool and turn around to see a shirtless Harry pacing around the kitchen. Why did he take his shirt off...?

He looks gorgeous with his tattoos on display. Right now, I want nothing more than to just pin him to the counter and make him beg under me. But unfortunately, William is not allowed to do those things to Louis' boyfriend.

I didn't knew I was staring until he clears his throat. I shake my head and look up to him and he smirks quite...  suggestively?

"Like what you see?" He asks as he starts walking towards me.

"Um.. no.. s-sorry." I fake stutter and try my best to not let my little friend get over excited.

He walks forward until he's standing right in front of me, towering my frame. Boy, was my baby taller than I thought.

He places his hand on my cheek, caressing it and I screw my eyes shut as I lean in his touch. I never knew I'd be craving soft touches from anyone, ever.

"Look at me." He says, making me open my eyes and look up to him. His face comes closer as he stares intensely in my eyes, as if in search for something.

After staring for a while, he breaks the eye contact and leans back, now scanning my entire face.

"I love you." He says before closing his eyes and leaning in. 'I love you too.' I was about to say, but...

"What are you doing?!" I say pushing him off of me. "You have a boyfriend!"

He stumbles on his feet, but regains his posture before coming closer again. He snakes his arms around my waist and smirks while speaking.

"Doesn't matter. He wouldn't know. Plus, it's not like we haven't done this before." He leans down and kisses my neck.

How could he do that. I don't matter to him? Our relationship doesn't matter?

"What do you mean he doesn't matter?" I ask, my throat dry.

"I mean.." He leaves a trail of kisses on my jaw and slides his hand under my shirt, playing with my nipple. "..that Louis doesn't matter." He says, shattering my heart into a million pieces.

He attaches his lips with mine and start moving them, but I don't kiss back.

"Come on! You know you want it too." He mumbles against my mouth while his hand rubs over my crotch seductively.

"HARRY STOP! YOU'RE CHEATING ON YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I push again as I feel tears build up in my eyes.

"Why does it matters? I want you and I know you want me, then what are we waiting for?" He says as he tries coming closer again but I push him away.

"Don't you care for him?"

"I don't."

"But you said you did."

"I lied."

"Y-you lied?" A tear rolls down my cheek. "You lied? You don't care? Do you think this is some kind of game? He trusts you with everything in him and you break it like it's nothing? Do you even know what he'd feel like when he finds out? Do you know what it feels like to be lied and cheated by your own boyfriend who you trust and care for?" I ask, breathing heavily.

"No." He answers, looking straight into my eyes. "Maybe I don't know how it feels like to be lied by your own boyfriend who you trust and care for. Maybe you can tell me about it, Lou?"

__________________

Oops!

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️