>Chapter 40<

Chapter dedications to broken_flower_crown. No matter how many times I fight with you, yell at you or get mad, I still love you. Yes Im stupid and make a million mistakes but IF THERE'S SOMETHING I'VE LEARNED FROM A MILLION MISTAKES YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT AT THE END OF THE DAY!
_____________________________

[Harry]

"Dimples?" Louis stands in front of me with his eyes wide and mouth hung open.

I point my gun more towards Louis' face as I start to speak. "Don't you dare try anything smart."

"Haz.. what are you doing here? How did you even get in? It's not safe here, you need to go, bab-"

"Don't you fucking dare 'baby' me, you asshole! And what I'm doing here? You ask me that after everything you did? You took my parents and I'm here to get them back, you fucker!" I say as my chest rises and falls at my heavy breathings. I'm well aware of Sam standing behind me, but I don't care, he knows a lot by now anyway.

"Babe, nothing will happen to your parents, I promise you that. I won't let anyt-"

"Promise?!" I spit, angrily. "I've lost the count of all the fucking promises you've broken, Louis. You li-"

"Do you remember all the promises I made? Do you remember everything I said? Do-"

"I remember every fucking thing you said- No! I remember every lie you told. You said I was too precious to be hurt. You said you'd never hurt me. You said no more lies. You said you- you love me!" I say, not realizing that I started crying.

"I also said I love you, and if I say otherwise you-"

"What's happening here?"

I turn around to come face to face with the one and only Mark Tomlinson.

"Well, well, well!" Mark says with a smirk, slowly approaching me like a predator walking towards it's prey. I don't step back or show fear on my face, I can't let him know I'm scared. I hear Louis breathing heavy behind me, but I decide to ignore him. "If it isn't Harry Styles." Mark touches my cheek lightly and I hate his touch.

I point my gun towards him as I speak in a threatening tone. "Where are my parents, Mark?"

His face changes from smug to amused and then he smiles at me wide. I'm sure if I had looked away from his face, I might've notices him putting his hand in his coat. But I didn't. I was concentrating on his face and my gun in front of it.

"Louis, why don't you take your boy toy where his parents are?" He says darkly and it happens in a blink of an eye that he pulls out a syringe from the pocket of his coat and digs it into my arm. He laughs as my arm goes stiff and I drop the gun. I feel everything around me spin and then there are a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist and a warm body being pressing against me from behind. I feel my legs slowly going stiff as I hear Mark laughing evilly.

"Lock him up." Mark says and the next thing I know, the person holding me drags me down the hallway, into a dark room. I try to struggle, but my body has almost fully gone stiff. The person makes me sit on the floor and I find myself loosing consciousness and slipping into darkness as he ties my hands behind my back. I feel a pair of lips on mine before I completely black out.

____________________

[Sam]

Louis drags Harry away, leaving me alone with Mark, who turn to me and points a gun on my head.

"Why did you betray me, you fucker?" He spits.

"I did not betray you, Mark. I don't work for you. I work for money." I say as I steady myself for the hit. I know he will kill me anyhow, so why die scared? "You gave me money to keep an eye on Louis, to see he hasn't fallen in love with Harry, which he most definitely has. You're scared, Mark, scared that Louis is gonna betray you for him. And trust me, Mark, he is madly in love with that curly haired boy and would do anything for him, even kill you if needed." I spit on his face and laugh until I feel a stinging pain on my left shoulder as Mark misses the shot that was supposed to hit my chest. "Can't even hit a simple target, LOSER!" I laugh before I feel a burning in my heart and everything blacks out.

___________________

[Zayn]

My phone goes off on the bedside table as I throw the condom in the bin.

"Andy." Liam reads for me as I put my boxers on and climb on the bed before answering the call. Andrea tells me everything Harry told that Louis did from last night to this morning.

"What the hell, Andy. Didn't he say he loved Harry and won't hurt him?" I say furiously. Liam straightens up at Harry's name and looks at me curiously.

"He did, Z. That's why I don't understand why he'd do that to Harry."

"I swear to god, Ands, once I find your brother, I'm going to kill him." I say through gritted teeth and Liam rubs my arm softly.

"No, Z, listen to me first. I thought of calling Jay to ask her if Louis had told her anything about Harry, because no matter what, he would never lie to Jay. But the thing is.. Jay's phone is switched off. So I tried calling Lottie.."

"And..?" I ask, already feeling my palms getting sweaty.

"Lottie didn't answer her phone... nor did Fizzy. And they never do that. Phoebe and Daisy don't have phones yet, so I don't know." Andy sighs.

"Now what do we do, Andy?"

"I'm at the HQ and I can't leave until Mark tells me to, but he's not here right now. I want you to go home, Mark's house. See if Jay and the girls are there.."

"What if they are not?" I ask, knowing they probably won't be there, I've got a bad feeling.

"Then we have battles to fight and lives to save, buddy."

________________________

Look who finally updated!

Anyway, I know I'm late but happy new year y'all.

I don't get what the fuss about 2020 is bc I feel the same. Except my girlfriend is back (I saw her in 2019 last) and it does feel like a year that I haven't seen her.

And she's laid out right beside me (we're doing a sleepover coz we misses each other) and is trying to tickle my ear with her feather earring. THATS MY EAR THO😂

And IM SO EXCITED FOR WALLS!!!!! ALL HAIL QUE- KING LOUIS TOMLINSON!!

ANYWAY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

WHY AM I STILL TYPING IN CAPS?! IDEK.

OKAY BYE!

♥️