>Chapter 2<

[Harry]

The first thing I do as the class ends is log in to my Instagram and search for the name while holding my breath as the latest picture is being loaded. And just in the matter of seconds,  I forget how to breathe.

Louist91

36,426 likes

36,426 likes

Louist91  My life: Weed, gun and everything fun😎

View all 7,548 comments

DanielleCampbell woah there!! Have some mercy on my heart.

PerriePerrieTasty Oof!! Those eyes!! 😍😍😘

Marry2809 My handsome boi😘😍

HazzaStyles I can't breathe!! Help! You're so gorgeous 😍😘😍😘

After typing my comment, I keep staring in those blue eyes on my screen until I am interrupted by the loud bell.

So, basically, Louis Tomlinson is the only son of the underworld Don, Mark Tomlinson who runs this gang called White Snakes. It's a stupid name for the most dangerous Mafia gang, in my opinion. It just simply means British Snakes which is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Apart from their idiotic name, they really are the most dangerous people in England.

Though there are no signs of Louis being a part of it, everyone knows that he's the second most dangerous person in the country and definitely the Don when Mark dies. Not only him, but his sisters Charlotte and Felicite too are a part of the gang. Only his step sister, Andrea, isn't a part of White Snakes. She does her own business, alone, building her own empire. She probably didn't like the name of their gang either.

"Hey, Haz!" Luke Hemmings comes running towards me.

"Hey, Luke! What's up?" I smile as we do a fist bump.

"I read your comment. Thought maybe I should help you breathe!" He says and comes closer with a cheeky grin, making me laugh and punch him playfully.

"No, Thank you! I don't wanna get killed by Ash!" I joke and he laughs as we walk to our next class. Luke and Ashton have been together for over a year now and everyone around here knows about them and adores them since they are really a cute couple.

"Haz, you haven't posted on Instagram since... I think two days. Come on now, your fans are waiting." He says showing me his phone.

"I don't have any fans." I laugh but pose to let him take a picture anyway, which I'll be posting later. We walk to the class and I post the picture with a witty caption as soon as the class ends.

HazzaStyles