>Chapter 44<

Chapter dedications to IxDontxLovexYou, thank you for your love on this book♥️
_______________________
[Harry]

"Stan Lucas.."

I freeze and look up at the man who was the reason behind Gemma's kidnapping. He looks at my parents and smirks before looking at me.

"Harry, huh?" He smirks, his brown eyes boring into mine. He comes closer and grabs my chin.

"Don't touch him." Louis goes to push his hand off, but Mark coughs, giving Louis a warning look.

"What are you gonna do, tiger?" Stan smirks at Louis before pulling away and taking a seat beside Mark. "What are you planning to do with them, Mark?" He asks.

"Time to get Yaser out." He pulls out his phone and walks towards mom. He bends down, points a gun on my head and pushes the phone towards her. "I don't care what number you diall, who you call, but I want to hear you appealing for Yaser Malik's release or else.." He pushes the gun more into my head.

"No way in hell I'm letting you do that to my baby bro, you asshole." Andy walks into the room with a gun in her hand, it being pointed towards Mark and Zayn trailing behind with another gun which points towards Stan.

"Put your guns down or I'll shoot her." Mark says, now pointing the gun towards mom.

"And you think I'll stand here and watch you shoot my mother, huh?" She asks, tilting her head with a smug look on her face.

"Mother?!" Mom exclaims the question. Andy looks at her and her eyes softens.

"Mother." She smiles, before nodding in confirmation as mom stares at her with wide eyes.

"Woah! That explains why you look so much like mum.. Gemma." I say as I smile at my sister... HOLY SHIT! SHE'S MY SISTER!

"Gemma.." Mom cries and suddenly Mark speaks up.

"IF your family reunion is done, I would like to continue what you interruped. I want my man, Yaser, back. Don't you want your dad back, Zayn?" He smirks, knowing he touched Zayn's weak nerve.

"No." Says Zayn. "He deserves to be where he is after all the dirty he's done for you." Zayn smirks back.

"Won't you-" Mark goes silent when loud sirens are heard out of the warehouse. "You called police?" He asks Gemma, who looks just as confused.

"Um.. I did." I say and everyone looks at me. "And.. they aren't police.. but FBI." and Louis smiles at me.

"Louis, Zayn, Lottie, Fizzy, Andy.. Gemma, you all know that they would arrest you as well, right? You all are no innocent." Mark says, trying to think of something to escape probably.

"At least we won't be anywhere near you, fuckface!" Fizzy yells from where she's tied to the pole.

Marks looks at Fizzy and he looks scared as Fizzy just gives him a smug look. Suddenly, Mark drops the gun and gets up to run, but Louis gets up as well and tackles him to the ground before sitting on his back and pushing the older man's face onto the floor. "And where do you think you're going?" Louis takes Mark by his hair and slams his face on the ground.

Suddenly, Zayn yelps and we turn to him to see one of Mark's men gripping onto him from behind his back as another man runs towards Gemma to do the same to her. But Gemma uses her fast reflexes to shoot him right on the chest. Stan who was on Gemma's gunpoint before she moved, tries to take advantage of her distraction and runs towards her, but Louis sees and yells for Andy (give him a break, he's used to calling her Andy) and she ducks down. Stan who was coming for her, trips over her ducked figure and falls to the ground as Gemma gets back to her feet and points the guns towards him.

"Don't you wish you were still in jail now?" Gemma smirks down at him. "Goodbye, dickface." She smiles before pulling the trigger. She then looks at the man who was holding Zayn. "You can still run home to your pregnant wife, you know?" She says and he thinks for a while before nodding and releasing Zayn to run away. Zayn makes a funny face, but picks up his gun from the floor nonetheless as the sirens grow louder.

"Mark wasn't kidding when he said we'll get arrested as well." Zayn says as he goes to untie Fizzy.

Louis slaps Mark to make sure he's unconscious before getting up and coming over to untie me. "I don't want to go to jail." He says and looks like he's about to burst into tears.

As soon as I'm free, I pull him into my arms and hug him tight. "It's okay. We'll be alright." I say in his ear.

From the corner of my eye, I see Gemma untying mom and dad before hugging them both. Fizzy and Zayn untie Jay, Lottie, Daisy and Phobe. We all look at each other and smile before someone chuckles from behind us.

We look back at Mark, who is stood at the electric board of the warehouse with a gallon of something in his hands. He starts splashing the liquid of the gallon on the exposed wires and they start sparking, making sizzling noises. He smirks as he pulls out a cigarette lighter from his pocket.

"Nononono... Everyone RUN!" Louis yells and he yanks my wrist as he pulls me away, but I don't take my eyes off of Mark as he lights the lighter. I scream as the entire thing explodes and I literally see Mark flying due to it. The wooden walls, pillars and poles immediately start catching fire one by one and before we can get out of the room, the door catches fire as well.

"Shit! We're stuck!" Phoebe yells and Daisy starts crying before she starts coughing violently, followed by Jay, then mom and then dad.

"Mum! Mum!" Lottie cries as Jay falls to the ground and soon Lottie starts coughing and choking as well.

"Andy, what are you-" Louis coughs as his eyes turn red and they start to water. I feel myself getting choked as well.

"We can't just stand and observe everything burning down! We need to find a wa-" she starts to cough as well. "- a way!" She runs around the room, along with Zayn, trying to find a way.

I look back at Louis to see him on the ground and I allow my body to fall beside him. "Lou! Lou!" I cry as he chokes up on the coughing. Fear runs through me when I see his eyes slowly falling shut. "L-lou. Kee-keep your eyes open." I cry but he doesn't listen as he goes completely motionless on the ground. I feel myself unable to breathe and losing it like Louis as well. I try my hardest to keep my eyes open when I see the burning door shaking as if someone was banging it from the other side. I see Gemma crawling towards Louis before coughing the words.

"L-lou, we-w-we fou-nd a w-way." and then it all goes black.

_________________

Sorry!

And I'm already sorry for the next chapter.

Btw, whose death in this fic will make you lose your shit?

Would you hate me if some characters die in the fire?

I hate BBC breakfast...

Anyway, I participated in Campus Super Writers 2020 by Wattpad India with the books: Odd but even love -short story, LGBTQ (I editted the whole thing. Before it was 900+ words and now it's 2000+ words. Go read it and let me know what you think) and A Ride To My Living Hell - poetry (I added some unpublished poetries there to reach the wordcount to enter the competition.)

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️