>Chapter 19<

[Louis/William]

"How do you know all this stuff about Louis Tomlinson?"

Shit! What the fuck do I say?!

"Um... just.. heard from Zayn?" I try to reason, but it comes out more like a question.

"Zayn....?" I nod. "So you know about him... having contact with Louis?" He asks slowly.

"Uh.. h-he has contact with many people I don't even know." I say, timidly- acting timid.

Fuck this shit. Right now, all I wanna do is tell him the truth and get this over with, but unfortunately, I can't.

"So does he...does he do the crimes for him?" He asks cautiously.

"N-no! What are you talking about? He isn't like that." I say. I try to defend Zayn, being the good ass friend I am.

"So-"

"HARRY! Why are we even talking about Zayn?" I don't wanna talk about it, Hazza, why don't you understand? Why are you interrogating me?

"I'm sorry. But Boobear, you're my friend now. I know almost all the shit Lou does. He even kills people, but I don't give a fuck about it. I just want to make sure that you are safe. I don't want you to face any danger just because your best friend might be helping a gangster to do his shit." He reasons, his face soft with full of worry.

He sounds so caring, but yet as he swears, I want nothing, but to just pin him down to this couch and- FOCUS LOUIS! NO. WILLIAM. WILL IS A GOOD BOY.

"I know, Hazzabear, and I'm so glad to have such a caring friend like you, but I also know that Zayn cares for me enough to not let anyone hurt me. You don't need to worry at all." I say placing my hand on his, trying my hardest to ignore the sparks I feel at the touch.

"Okay." He nods, smiling. "So... wanna watch a movie?" He asks and that's exactly what we do once I nod.

_________

I groan as I open my eyes and am hit by some light, apparently the light coming from the television screen that's still on for some reason. When the hell did I sleep!? I want to move, but the weight on my chest doesn't allow me to. I lower my eyes to see that my Angel had fallen asleep on my chest and I take the moment as a chance to take in Harry's features.

He is, indeed, very beautiful. His perfectly long lashes that falls softly on the milky white skin of his cheeks. His soft cheeks and prominent jaw line, his perfect pink, plump lips- the things I want them to do for me and his curly locks that falls on his face. Everything about this boy is perfect. Is it even humanly possible?

I run my fingers through his soft curls and find myself thinking that why does dad want to keep an eye on him? What if he want to harm my Hazzabear and I'm helping him?

No, I can't let that happen. I'm sure I have feelings for Harry and I can't see him getting hurt. I won't let anyone hurt him. Ever.

Not even my dad.

"Boobear?" His deep voice pulls me out of my questioning thoughts.

"Hi." I say. "Did I wake you?"

"No, bubba, don't worry." He smiles as he gets up and off the couch, making me miss his warm body, before disappearing in the bathroom.

I figure it's best for me if I spend more time with him as myself than William if I want him to reciprocate the strong feelings I have for him. So, I insist Harry that it's better for me to leave than to spend the night like he wants me to. After a lot of convincing, he finally lets me go and pouts as I walk out the door.