>Chapter 42<

Chapter dedications to IshipStony4life bc honey you blew my notifications with all those votes and I love you for that.♥️
______________________

[Harry]

"Where do you think you all are going?"

The three of us freeze when we see Louis at the door with a gun pointing at us and Mark right behind him. Both the girls hide behind me and in the panic of being caught, I blurt out the stupidest thing I could ever say.

"I needed air." I say with wide eyes, throwing my hands around to motion 'air'. Mark raises an eyebrow and Louis bites his lip, but I can see a tiny smile that he's trying to cover.

"You could've found that in your own room!" Mark says.

"Have you been locked up in that room?! That shitty place is suffocating as fuck!" I exclaim, forgetting that I am, in fact, talking to Mark Tomlinson, who can splutter my brain with just one click of the gun. But by the way Louis' face has turns red and the way he is biting his lip, trying hard not to laugh, I can tell I'm safe... for now.

"You could've lived, Styles.. It's not like you're pregnant." Mark says with a blank face and Louis' is starting to turn purple, ready to explode.

"You never know, I could be." I place my hands on my hips and tap my foot on the ground. Mark still looks unamused, but Louis on the other hand, loses the purple of his face and it turns pale as he releases his lip only to hang his mouth open, eyes wide.

"Are you?" He asks in bewilderment.

"No. It takes more than just a day, you know?" I say sassily

"Oh. Yeah, right." He doesn't even try to hide the disappointment in his voice or on his face.

"Why are you both doing this to us? What on earth have we done to you?" Phoebe says from behind me. Mark says nothing and Louis has a pained look on his face. "We hate you both."

I take a step forward, towards Louis. If it was any other time, I would've hated that look on his face, I would've hugged him until he smiled, would've kissed away his sadness. I really want to kiss him..

"Is this what you wanted?" I ask Louis. "This? For everyone to hate you? Your own family to hate you? For me to hate you?" I take another step forward as he looks more sad by my words. I really want to kiss him.. "What was their mistake? That they loved you? That they trusted their big brother?" Another step, more sadness and I really want to kiss him.. "And what was my mistake? That I love you? That I love your eyes? That I love your cheek bones? That I love your little freckles, freckles?" I chuckle,  taking another step forward and now I was right in front of him. To prove my point, I cup his cheek and trace the freckles with my thumb as he leans in to my touch. I really want to kiss him.. "And your nose.." I touch his nose with my thumb. "I really love it. It's so cute." I really want to kiss him.. "I really, really love it.. So I'm sorry for this." I really want to kiss him..

"Sorry? For wh-" He stumbles when my fist collides with his nose ...but he deserves a punch right now.

I hear Mark yelling a "Hey!" as I reach for the gun that fell from Louis' hand. Louis still lays fallen beside the gun, but doesn't make a move to stop me as he stares in shock, blood running down from his nose. I pick it up as fast as I can and point it towards Mark, who stops dead in his track.

"Don't move!" I threaten Mark and from the corner of my eye, I can see Louis getting on his feet. I look at him and he still has the shocked expression on his face as if he couldn't believe that I hit him. But I just fucking want to! I lean in towards Louis, still keeping an eye on Mark, and give a little peck on his bloody (literally) lips. "Sorry, babe. I had to." I say and give a light push on his chest, pushing him towards Mark. "Move!" I say.

"What the fuck, Louis!? Get him, you idiot!" Mark pushes Louis a little.

"Don't!" I raise my gun more. "Let us out the room."

"Louis, stop him." Mark orders and pushes him a bit harder, snapping him out of his trance.

"Are you out of your mind!?" Louis yells at him. "He has a fooking gun!"

"He won't shoot you, dumbass! He loves you!" Mark presses, but Louis looks hesitant considering I just punched him. "Go, you fucker!"

Louis nods and starts stepping forward while I start to panic. Pictures of Louis teaching me to shoot flashes in my mind.

"Hazzabear... " I hear Daisy say and I take a deep breath.

For these girls...

I see Louis still moving slowly, like a tiger, ready to pounce and I take a few steps back.

For Jay...

I remember how Louis said that I need to concentrate on the target and not on the gun in order to not get scared of the noise it would make and I lock my target.

For my mum and dad...

"I have to." I whisper and pull the trigger.

___________________

Hi!

100 words less than what I usually write but I just wanted to end it there.. Sorry (not)

So my gf is moving away and we gonna break up bc long distance (to another country) is not gonna work for us.. *Harry's voice* Its mutual, we've discussed it.

So she wants me to find someone as soon as she leaves so I just joked like it's a job position that we need to hire for soon and we should post an advertisement. Like...

Vacancy for a gf/bf (urgently needed)
Age: 16-18 (gf)/ 19-23 (bf)
Must be a resident of India (document needed)
Must not be planning on leaving the country
Education: enough to handle a mess like me
Experience: freshers can apply.
Salary: A fucked up kinda love.
Interested candidates can apply through wattpad PMs
With regards, Rulie co.op ltd.

😂😂😂

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️