>Chapter 66<

Early update because we reached 70k+ !!!! So the chapter is dedicated to each and every one of you.
______________________

"Bow down, peasants, for your Queen has arrived." The tall girl with platinum blond hair walks in like a boss, her hands stuffed in the pockets of her oversized dungarees. "Ha! I'm alive! Surprise!" She says as she sees everyone's shocked faces.

Then her eyes fall on Louis and she raises her eyebrows in surprise. "Oh! I see you guys already met him.." She points at the younger one. "Then let me rephrase my statement." She takes a dramatic pause before cheering, "Ha! I'm alive too! Double surprise!". She mumbles a "Much better." and nods to herself.

"Gemma.." Anne says, her eyes welling up.

"Hi, mum. Hey, dad." Gemma says with a tight smile "Hi, guys!" She walks towards the couch.

"Andy!" Phoebe and Daisy tackle her in a hug and the taller girl smiles.

"Hello, my little Berries. Missed you both so much." Gemma kisses their heads.

When they pull away, Gemma goes to sit next to Eleanor who goes wide eyes as she's still kinda sacred of the Andrea Tomlinson she had met in the past.

"Lou?" She calls out and smiles when the said boy looks at her. "I'm sorry and we're cool now." She announces and Louis grins at her.

"I'm sorry too." He says with a nod.

"And Herreh?" Gemma calls out to her actual brother who instantly looks at her. "If I go to jail today, I'll make sure to shave your head off before I'm gone." She threatens, her eyes narrowed at the boy.

"Wha- why? What have I ever don't to you, sista?" Harry asks with wide eyes.

"Don't you dare act innocent as if you weren't the one to manipulate me into coming here today." She glares at him and he only cowers behind Anne. "So.. shall we begin?" She asks as if asking for a meeting to be processed as she sits on the CEO chair.

"Yeah.." Louis says.

______________

Forty five minutes and Louis and Gemma have now explained the whole story to everyone just like Louis had done with Harry on the first day. They explained about why they ran, then about their halt at Heathrow, then Tokyo, then Amsterdam along with how they had found Leilani there and then finally proceeding to when they met Lynn and Lyra in LAX and how they got jobs and settled down with the twins' help in New York.

"..and then one day I subtly made Lynn come across Harry's Instagram and made a comment like 'he looks like an interesting guy' and had Lynn talk to Harry. And well, everyone knows the rest." Louis finishes.

"Wow... that's pretty messed up." Perrie comments. "But that doesn't make up for the fact that you stayed hidden for two years. Do you know what Harry's been through all this time? Like, mate.. we got mobile phones for a reason, you know?" She says.

"I know, but tell me that Anne and Desmond didn't have Harry's phone on track?" Louis asks and Perrie nods, realising what the boy is trying to explain.

There's is a silence before a small voice speaks up.

"Are you going to take Daddy and Aunty away now?" Leilani asks the elderly couple who look at her with soft eyes. "They are really sorry." She adds then.

"We know, love." Desmond says with a soft smile directed towards the little girl. "We understand, right, Dear?" He turns to look at Anne. "Right?" He repeats.

"This is a betrayal to our job.." Anne sighs.

"Our job is to do justice and do you think it's going to do this little girl any justice if she loses a parent for the third time?" Desmond asks. "Is it going to do any justice to both the kids by punishing them for something they didn't choose to do? Is it going to do any justice to Gemma if we crush another chance for her to be with her family? Will it do any justice to Louis after he was kind of forced to work for the man who killed his father and then lost his mother and sister because of the same man? Will it do any justice to our son if we take away the only guy he's ever fallen in love.. yet again?" He asks and Anne just cries as the man tries to reason. "And will it do justice to anyone in this room who is happy to see Louis and Gemma or to just have them both in their life?" He pauses to look at Anne carefully. "Is it worth it, Anne? Does it worth the happiness and peace of so many people? I don't think so, Dear." He says and Anne looks up with teary eyes.