>Chapter 37<

He looks to smol 😍

Chapter dedications to louis_has_sexy_ass. You're bae♥️
____________________

[Harry]

I wake up to a cold feeling. No arms around my waist, no legs tangled with mine, no hot breath hitting my neck and no boner poking my ass. I frown and pat around on the bed with eyes still closed.

Empty.

I open my eyes and sit to find myself all alone on the bed. I groan before pulling the pillow and cuddling to it.

"Lou, you know I don't like waking up alone!" I yell so he could hear me in the bathroom.

No response.

I groan into the pillow before sitting up again and getting off of the bed. I hiss at the pain shooting through my back and smile at the memory of the last night's events. I pick up my clothes from the floor and frown as I find no clothes of Louis.

He got dressed already?

I put my pants on and go to check the bathroom. "Lou?" I call as I open the door and my heart stops.

Empty.

I feel my heart racing as I walk to the bed again to check the night stand.

No phone.

No wallet.

No keys.

I check for a note on the night stand and pick up my phone to check for a text.

Nothing.

I open my contacts and not bothering to scroll, I type in the search box and my heart drops to my stomach as tears start pricking my eyes.

Freckles- no contact found.

Something ticks in my brain and I run out of the room and to the reception desk.

"Excuse me?" I say to the lady, the one from last night.

"Yes, sir? How may I help you?" She asks politely.

"Can I know when the guy left? The one who was with me last night?" I ask breathless as I had just ran here.

"What name was your room booked under?" She asks.

"Mr. and Mr. Stylinson."

She types in before looking up at me.

"I'm sorry, sir, but there's no such entry here. What is your room number, sir?"

I feel the tears again as I answer. "928."

"Well.. that room was booked last night by Mr. Styles. Entry says, only one person stayed in the room." She looks up with a sad smile.

"Wha- bu- y-you were there. L-last night.. when- when Lou a-and I... Louis! Louis Tomlinson, remember?" I ask as my breathing picks up.

"No, sir." She shakes her head. "I know who Mr. Tomlinson is and he wasn't here last or any night this month."

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LYING! Y-you were there. You saw h-him. Y-you gave us the key." I break down on the floor.

I'm pretty sure I'm creating a scene, but I don't care. I feel betrayed, I feel cheated on and I feel sick.

A boy helps me up and I recognize him as the valet from last night. He makes me sit on one of the couch and gets me a glass of water. He rubs my back as I cry.