>THANK YOU!<

So this thing finally comes to an end and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't miss this.

When I started this book, I had no idea where I was going with it but somewhere in the middle, I got a perfect image of where I wanted it to reach.

I know it would be weird to say that this fic had some effect on my personal life, but it did. I met this person somewhere in the start of this book, fell in love, then fell out of it before the book even ended. Crazy? But that's my short story and I adore it !

Then I met this little girl here, compass_n_ship and I think it's safe to say she's one of my closest friends, ever. So that's something I could actually thank this drunken app for. (Update: She's now my best friend, my Platonic girlfriend, my wifey and the mommy to my non-existent kitten babies)

And of course, I met so many amazing people who I might not know personally but their amazing words in the comments never failed to make me smile.

So thank you so much, each and everyone who've read this book till the end.

My gosh, this book is always going to be special to me.

So  bye, thank you for being here and I love you so fooking much xx

By the way follow me on Instagram: @Romz_larryaf Twitter: @Romz_larryaf and Tumblr: @Romz-larryaf

♥️

Ps. See you in the next fic ;)

Who Are You?  {L.S} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें