>Chapter 3<

[Harry]

The first thing I do as I enter the school is bump into someone. Wow! What a start for the day.

I look down at the boy I bumped into... yeah, down. He's so smol. Awww.

His feathery brown hair is swept to a side. A cute, black rimmed glasses on his nose, shadowing his brown eyes. He looks familiar though, but then I shake my head, I would've remembered this beautiful shade of brown if I had seen him before, but I don't. Though his other facial features are quite familiar.

"Oops!... Sorry." He said in a small, shy voice.

"Hi! It's alright, mate. In fact, I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." I say and he just smiles shyly with a nod. "Well... I'm Harry... Harry Styles." I hold my hand out, which he takes for a handshake and smiles.

"William. You can call me Will... Or Willie. Whatever you like." He shrugs.

"You look kind of familiar..." I can't help but say as I take in his features, but I can't seem to remember those brown eyes.

"Many people say that. Anyway, can you help me find my classes? I'm new here." He says, showing me his schedule.

Checking his schedule, we discover that we have more than a few classes together including the first class that is English. So we walk together to my locker. Will is a shy and a quiet boy and if I find him cute, no one has to know that.

"Hey, Hazza!" Niall comes and hugs me before kissing my cheek.

"Hey, Ni!" I smile. I introduce Niall and Will on our way to class. "Ni, this is William, he's new here. And Will, this my best friend, Niall."

They smile at each other with a quiet 'hi' and we walk to Liam's locker to find him banging his head on it.

"Oi, Li? What's wrong?" I ask with concern and wrap my arm around his shoulder.

"Hazza! I'm so stupid!" He bangs his head on the locker again, over-dramatically.

"We been knew." Niall snickers, but stops when notices the glare from Liam. "Okay sorry. What is it, Li-li. Tell us."

"I bumped into this hot guy on the campus and FUCK ME! I DIDN'T EVEN ASK HIM HIS NAME!" Again! Bloody over-drama queen.

"Oooh! Someone's got a new crush!" I tease.

"Oh shut it, Styles. Don't act up as if you haven't got one. In fact, everyone in this school knows about your crush!" He shots back, making Niall and Will laugh. He smirks before cupping his mouth to make a megaphone and screaming to everyone in the hallway. "Harry Styles has a crush on?"

"Louis Tomlinson!" Someone yells back and everyone laughs but William freezes.

"Will? You okay?" I touch his arm. He just looks at me and nods. He's too quiet. Maybe because he's too shy or because he's new.

We walk to our class chatting and laughing after we separate from Niall. On my way, for some reason, I couldn't stop staring at Will. The way he smiles and speaks, the way his thin lips move, the way he covers his mouth when he laughs and I do not miss the two broad, rainbow rubber bands around his middle and ring fingers of his left hand, which doesn't match his style at all.

"Hey, Will? Why do you wear those?" I point at his finger bands.

"Umm... I like them. Gifted by a friend and well.. gay." He shrugs, so I nod and drop the subject as well.

"Hey, Ms. Snow White! How much I missed you!" I yell as we enter the class, making everyone laugh, including Ms. White.

"Oh, how much I missed my li'l Dwarf!" She teases and I pout, walking up to my seat. "And you are?" She ask politely to Will.