UP NEXT !

If you haven't already read my previous works then go and read now!

>>>>CHANGE<<<<

Harry was an innocent kid who wore flower crowns and colorful clothes. He was kind, caring and secretly in love with Louis.

Louis, one the other hand, was not a bad guy, but he wasn't the nicest one either. He was a teenager who came across the wrong crew but never forgot his gang.

Their 'gang' was a group of five boys - Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn - who all grew up together since they were in kindergarden.

At the age of fourteen, Harry left Doncaster with his mother and lost contact with Louis.

But what happens when after four years the 'gang' meets again and see the big change in Harry's life?

>>>WRONG NUMBER... ACTUALLY NOT!<<<

A pretty quick story of a boy who found his crush's number and decided to risk it and text the boy of his dreams.

But what happens when Harry receives a text from an unknown number?

Would it turn out to be a wrong number?

Or the right-est one?

WARNINGS:
Cross dressing
Self harm
No smut

______________________

UP NEXT:

>>DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR HEART<<

Harry, an ordinary nineteen year old boy travels to his college everday by train and one day sees a pretty boy on a particular station

Harry, an ordinary nineteen year old boy travels to his college everday by train and one day sees a pretty boy on a particular station. After that day, he keeps seeing the boy at the same station with a nun and a few more kids.  Seeing each other on a daily basis becomes an exciting routine for both of them. The little smiles and shy waves becomes their happiness dose for the rest of the day.

But what happens when one day Harry doesn't see his pretty boy on the station? And what happens when he does see him, but not under the circumstances he would prefer?

[There is going to be Mpreg, you have been warned]