>Chapter 5<

Chapter dedicated to my lovely Mendesarmy2708. Wrote and published early just for you. 😘😘
______________________

[Harry]

The classes go by as usual, flirting with Will and getting flirted back by half of the school. Now we all are in the cafeteria, sitting at our usual table for lunch.

"So Will, tell us about you." Liam leans over the table, using his elbows for support.

"There's nothing to tell about me actually. I'm an orphan, I have no family... that's all." He shrugs.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." Niall rushes, apologetically.

"It's okay, Ni!" Will smiles at the Irish lad.

"Hey, Harry!" Eleanor yells from across the room while coming over at our table.

"Shit!" I hear Will swear beside me, making me turn to him and I see him looking at El with wide eyes. Does he even know her?

"Do you know her?" I whisper to him.

"Uh.. um.. n-no. I just... bit my tongue." He says with a hiss and sticks his little tongue out that's bleeding at a corner.

"Aww, poor baby." I pout at him and pat his head before turning to Eleanor.

"Hey, Haz." El sits on the chair beside Niall "Guess what happened last night.." She wriggles her eyebrows.

"Umm... Perrie asked you out?" I try to guess. What else could get her in such good mood than her long time crush, Perrie Edwards, asking her out?

"I wish. But no." She sighs. "So.. I went to this club down town last night, and later got fucked by this guy who was there! He was fucking amazing!"

"I don't think we need to hear that, El?" Will says, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh! Of course you don't need to hear that, honey. Close your baby, innocent ears for me, would ya?" She pats Will's head, making him glare at her which she ignores.

"So, I was saying, guess who fucked me!" She asks with wide, excited eyes.

"Shawn Mendes?" I joke, already bored and uninterested in this topic.

"He's Mine, you moron!" I hear before a frie comes flying on my face.

"Niall!" I scream in horror and everyone laughs.

"Oi, El!" Perrie scream from another table. "Get your ass here, Bitch."

"Wait a sec, babe!" She makes a kissy face at Perrie before turning back to me with a  smirk.

"Louis Tomlinson! I met him at the club last night. God he's such a Daddy! He asked me, so who the fuck am I to say no. After all, saying no to Louis Tomlinson is a death wish. So... Yeah. I was his hook up for last night." She says before kissing my cheek and running off.

"Woah! She hit your goal!" Niall says after a short silence around the table.

"Shut up, Niall." I frown.

"Are you sad because she..." Will trails off.

"Eh, no. I know she hooks up with people at clubs. It's just...He's in the same town and I haven't even seen him, but El got to fucking touch him... that's not fair." I sigh and pout.

"Aww come on, Haz. Who knows, maybe you'll meet him soon? He noticed you on Instagram, right? Maybe he'll see you in persons soon. Who knows, maybe he's seen you already, but you don't know yet?" He smiles making me smile. "Now stop pouting before I kiss it away." He mumbles, playing with his food as if he just didn't say that.

After a moment, he suddenly looks up, "Hey Ha-Why are you looking at me like that?" he makes a confused face.

"Uhh.. the last thing you said... got me thinking, you know. Are you serious about it?" I ask, hopefully.

"Yeah, I'm serious! We don't know if he might have really seen you already and you don't know-"

"No. No! After that."

"I didn't say anything after that! I got consumed by my thoughts." He asks, looking more confused.

"No... I mean you jus- wait.. were you thinking about my pout?" I ask.

"Uh.. h-how do you k-know?" His face shows utter shock as it turns a light shade of pink.

"Because you were thinking out loud." I chuckle.

"Oh.." He blushes bright red when he realizes what I actually might've heard, so I just wrap my arms around him.

"Aww Boobear! It's okay, baby." I kiss his cheek.

"Are you actually blushing?" I look up and see a smirking Zayn. "Not against your personality anymore?" He sit down beside Will.

"Shut up, Z!" Will mumbles angrily.

Zayn laughs. "Sorry, Boss!"

"Zayn!" Will's tone turns serious and his voice deepens a little as he glares at Zayn.

"Uh.. sorry." Zayn says, all the traces of humour on his face gone now.

Before I could question the strange behavior, the bell rings indicating the lunch is over.

__________

"So, for this project, I'm giving these papers which has a set of questions. Spend time with your partner and get the answer to every question. And then write down two thousand words about them. A week. After a week, I want the question set with answers and the essay about your partner on my table." Our Psychology teacher Mr. Casper announces. "Well, I give you the freedom to choose your partner." He says after distributing the question sheets.

"Hey, haz! Looking for a partner?" Will asks as he comes over to my seat, making me smile and nod.

"No. He already has one." Nick says as he ploped down on the seat beside me.

"But Nick, he asked me first." I say, giving him an annoyed look.

"But Haz, I'm always your project pal, aren't I?" He pouts.

"And we need a change now." I shrug. "Now if you get up, Will needs to take a seat."

"Well, my butt is aching, so I can't get up." Nick challenges. He's always been this way, annoying and a stubborn little shit.

I gave him the 'wrong move, bitch' look before grabbing Will's hand and pulling him on my lap. Nick growls at my move and I  just smirk at him. He always got jealous of all my other friends, he's a territorial person  and I understood that a few years ago. We used to be friends with benefits, giving each occasional hands and heads during parties or clubbing, but then he started getting really possessive and would pick up fights with anyone else that I'd have such relation with. When it got too annoying for me, I decided to break that chord and settled on keeping a platonic relationship with him.

"Shall we start?" I ask Will.

"Nooo... I'm not in a mood for any study." He pout and I laugh, poking his lips with my finger.

"Okay. How about after school at my place?" I ask and his eyes lit up.

"Sounds like a plan!" He kiss my cheek.

It's gonna be fun.

____________________

Hi!

Thoughts on this chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment I you like.