>Chapter 6<

[Harry]

I'm not surprised when Will tells me that he doesn't have a car. Obviously! He's an orphan, after all.

As we both enter my house, I see Dad on the couch reading something on the laptop and judging by the clink of the spoons, mum must be in the kitchen.

"Hi, dad." I walk to the couch and sit beside my dad before taking a look at the laptop and see Louis' picture on the top of an article.

"Hi, son. And you are?" He asks Will who is looking down, still standing a little away from the couch.

"Hi, sir. M-my name is W-william. I'm.. uh.. Harry's friend." Will says coming forward and shaking my dad's hand. I gesture for him to sit on the couch beside me and he does.

"What are you looking up about Louis, dad?" I ask, curiously.

"Just... Some things I didn't knew before. Like... His full name is Louis William Tomlinson. Didn't know the middle name." He states and I feel Will tense beside me.

"Uh.. I already knew it, dad." I say.

"You did!?" He asks, shocked that knew Louis' middle name before he did.

"Yeah!" I grin. "I also know Mark Tomlinson isn't his biological dad. His real dad is dead. Anyway, I don't know his name."

The thing I find strange is, the more I'm talking about Louis, the more Will is getting tensed. And that is really worrying me.

"That's what I was looking for." My dad says. "His dad's name was Troy Austin. And I know him. He was a Drama teacher and your mum and I were investigating when he was murdered in-"

"Washroom! May I know where's the washroom, please?" Will abruptly gets up.

"Go straight through the hallway and take a left." My mum says, coming out of the kitchen while wiping her hands on the apron.

"T-thank you." He says and walks away, faster than usual.

"Is he always like that? Or did you find it strange as well?" My dad furrows his eyebrows as he looks at the way Will disappeared in.

"I don't know." I whisper. I sometimes do find his behaviour a bit strange, so I can't say it's the first time, especially when anyone is talking about Louis.

"What's his name again?" He asked.

"William Austin." I tell.

"Hmm... Okay." He furrows his eyebrows and immediately looks at the laptop screen, thinking deeply.

I get up and go towards the bathroom that Will went in. I knock on the door and hear a small 'one sec' in return. After a moment, Will comes out and we walk upstairs to my room.

"That's so cute." He giggles at the fairy lights on the wall above my bed. Now, that is the best sound I have ever heard.

We settle down on the bed after my mum brings us cold drinks and cookies.

"So let's start with the questions. Let's do it like 20 questions." I suggest and he nods as he can't speak with the cookie in his mouth.

"Alright. When was the last time you screwed up, but no one found out?" I wriggle my eyebrows and he laughs.

"Last night!" He says but then the colour of his face drains as if he wasn't supposed to say that. "You?" He smiles tightly, trying to play it cool and I contemplate whether I should ask him about it or not.

"Remember, Niall said someone stole his four packs of M&M in the morning?" I make a goofy face and he grins mischievously.

"Sneaky! Where are those?" He asks and I pull the M&Ms from my bag before giving him some.