>Chapter 36<

Y'all Zayn had to see this^^
___________________________
Smut Warning: Ignore the chapter at your own risk.
___________________________

[Harry]

"L-lou.." I moan as his tongue rubs against mine. His one hand start dancing all over my stomach and chest while the other starts unbutton my shirt.

I whimper as his mouth leaves mine, but it turns into a moan as it connects with my neck. Once the shirt is off, he moves me a little further until the back of my knees feel the bed and I fall on it with Louis on top of me.

He sucks and licks on my neck as both his hands travel to my nipples and gently pinch at them.

"F-uck Lou.." I pull him by his hair so I could kiss him, he complies and kisses me like his life depends on it.

He moans into my mouth as I buck my hip up to meet his and my hard length grinds against him.

I desperately pull his sweatshirt over his head and he chuckles at my action. "Slow down, princess." He says and I pull him down to re-attach our mouths.

"But want you faster, Daddy." I whisper against his mouth as he groans deep in his throat and grinds our crotches harder.

"Want you too, baby." He says and unbuttons my pant before sliding his hand inside and palming me through the panties. "You love wearing these, don't you?"

"Feels comfy and soft and- fuck daddy!" I arch my back and his mouth travel to my nipples, sucking and biting on them. I grip on Louis' shoulder as I feel like I'd fall and break from this feeling of his mouth torturing my nipples and his hand pleasuring my dick.

Suddenly, he frees my nipples and pull back, earning a needy whimper from me to which he chuckles at again. "Greedy, are we?" He teases and takes a hold of the top of my pant, pulling them down, slowly and teasingly.

"Very, Daddy!" I whine before helping him yank the pant down. He licks his lips staring down at my panty clad bulge before leaning down and giving it a kiss. Then, he starts unbuttoning his pant as I whimper at the loss of his touch for so long, even though it's just a few seconds.

Once done, he throws his pant somewhere in the room that I don't bother to look and right now I don't care.

He leans down and kisses the inside of my thighs, marking them with harsh sucks and licks. "Gonna eat you out, baby. Prep you with my tongue." He says, giving a last bite to my thigh before flipping me over.

I bury my face in the fluffy pillow as Louis traces the golden, satin panty instead of just diving in.

I whine and push my ass more up, wriggling it slightly,  giving him the message. He chuckles before sliding the satin material down my thighs and kissing my ass all over. "So beautiful." He sucks a mark on my right cheek and I moan in the pillow. "All mine." He bites the area gently.

"All yours, daddy!" I say and he glides his finger down my spine while speaking.

"And how do I know that, darling?" He asks in husky voice.

"Gonna tattoo your name there." I say biting my lip.

"Imma do it myself. No one else touches this." He says before pinching my butt lightly and teasing my hole with his finger, kind of tickling it as I squirm under his touch. "Mine." He kind of growls and before I know it, his mouth attacks my hole.

I gasp and fist the sheets in desperation as his tongue glides over my hole skillfully in a fast pace.

"Oh- oh m- oh my god Louis! Feels so good! Really good!" I cry out and he slips his tongue inside, leaving me gasping for air. "Oh fuCk daddy! Fuck d-daddy.. so good.. oh louis louis louis I love you!" I feel tears as he pushes and pulls his tongue in and out my hole. It feels like heaven and I can't wait to have his cock in me already.

He pulls out and flips my over so I'm facing him again. He smiles down that sunshine smile at me and leans down to peck my lips. "I love you more, kitty." He promises and kisses my neck before completely freezing.

He pulls back and looks at me with a worried expression. "What?" I ask, getting equally worried.

"I- um- forgot the condom." He bites his lip and I bite mine, trying to hide the smile. I act shocked and widen my eyes.

"Forgot the condom?! How could you- did you really? Or did you do it on purpose? Why huh? To give me some STD's or to make me pregnant? What's your plan, Tomlinson?!" I narrow my eyes at him but my own smile betrays me.

He rolls his eyes but smiles as well. "I really forgot and I don't have any STDs. And I'd fill you up with so many of my babies if you could get pregnant." He breaths down my neck and kisses my collarbone.

"Good thing I can't then." I say and he laughs around my nipple as I moan. "C'mon daddy, I wanna cum. Fuck me so hard that I see stars. Fuck me hard, daddy!"

He comes up to kiss my lips as his hand spread my legs with a grip on the back of my knees. "But I wanna love you tonight." He breaths as I feel his tip against my hole. I pulls him in a heated kiss and drag my teeth on his lower lips seductively before saying..

"Then love me hard, daddy." And he slams hard into me, making me yell "Daddy!" so loud that probably the whole floor might've heard it.

"Fuck- so tight and warm for me, baby." He praises while thrusting fast and deep. "Ah- fuc- I love you." He lets out and I try to say it back but my eyes roll back and I let out some incoherent ramble. I feel at pure bliss as his big length fills me up, deep enough for me to feel him in my tummy.

"D-daddy I'm- ahh.." I try to warn him, but end up screaming in Pleasure.

"I know, baby. I know. Let go, cum for me, darling." He says and I do exactly that, making a mess between our bodies. I realise I came untouched and grin up at my boyfriend who stills and cums in me. I moan at the feeling of the warm liquid and hiss in pain as Louis pulls out.

"Sorry, bub." He kisses my forehead and lays on top of me, nuzzling his face in my neck, I internally coo at his size compared to mine.

"Shouldn't we clean up or shower?" I ask patting his bum lightly before squeezing it.

It soft and feels like heaven, but you'd never know.

"Lets do it in the morning after a second round." He mumbles and kisses my neck.

"Oh my god, lou! You're gonna destroy my butthole." I joke and smack his ass playfully.

Again, you would never know the feeling.

I feel him smirk against my neck as he says, ''I know."

I laugh and kiss his hair before pulling the blankets over us. "Goodnight, lou. I love you."

He laughs and mumbles, "That rhymed." and I laugh too. "I love you, dimples." He says and just like that we let sleep take over us.

I never wanted this night to end... 'cause then I would've never had to face the morning..

_______________________

YOU ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. TPWK.

^^Did that fuck with you guys?!

He loves fucking with us. *Louis' voice* "you little piece of shit!"

Gee!

Anyway, thoughts on this chapter?

AND I realised that I forgot to add 'Author' in characters' ask... I FUCKING forgot myself!!!

So if you have anything for the author, comment here>>

And I'm sorry (not sorry) for the next chapter in advance tho.

So as always..
Vote and comment if you like.

♥️