>Chapter 20<

This chapter is dedicated to Yas_larry. You are amazing I lovr you. ♥️
_______________________________

[Harry]

Oh shit!

Louis is coming over

What do I do!?!?

"Niall, what do I do??!! HE'S COMING OVER!" I screech.

"Oh god, Harry..." Niall walks out of the room while shaking his head at me.

I turn to look at the others and they are trying to sniffle their laughter, making me narrow my eyes at them.

"Yeah, yeah! Make fun of me, you bitches! Here, I'm freaking out about what to do because I don't want Lou to see me in this ugly attire." I say, pointing at my pyjama bottom which is red and long like Miranda Sings.

I glare at all of them and walk to the closet to find something better to wear. I finally find my favourite pyjamas which I thinks is really cute with some avocado prints on them.

 I finally find my favourite pyjamas which I thinks is really cute with some avocado prints on them

I change into the pyjamas and check myself in the mirror. It looks quite girly, but as if I'm not wearing makeup already. The bottoms has a little pink bow on the waistband and is short enough to reveal my thigh tattoo and make Louis drool over me. Yeah, I'm kind of planning to seduce him.. give me a break, I'm still a teen and feel horny at times.

My eyes widened as I hear the door bell and start to panic. Oh my god, he's here! I run downstairs to see Perrie has already opened the door and let Louis in with... another girl?

Suddenly, he turns to look at me and smirks taking in my attire, making me blush under his hungry stare. The girl- Oh I remember her, she's one of his sisters, Andrea. She smiles at me and says something in Louis' ear making him smirk wider. Louis walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist before kissing my lips.

"You look gorgeous. Can't wait to share your bed tonight." He whispers against my lips and let go of me.

"Hi, Harry!" Andy says as she takes a seat on the couch. "I hope you don't mind me being here. I saw him leaving so late at night and he looked kind of angry so I followed him. And that's how I reached here." She rolls her eyes while smiling. "And now I'm too lazy to drive back home."

"That's no problem at all. You can take a room for the night." I smile.

"Or you can share with me, Andy." Zayn smirks, crossing his arms, making Liam frown at him.

"In your dreams, you wanker." She says, flipping him the bird.

"Watch it, Zebra. That's my Sister you're talking to." Louis says through gritted teeth.

"Cool down, tiger. He's just teasing. He's way too gay for me anyway." Andrea says and everyone laughs including Liam who looks relieved.

"Fine. Whatever. Let's go to bed, I'm tired as fuck." Louis says, already walking upstairs.