⚫Characters ask⚫

So finally here it is! Enjoy!

----------

Questions for Harry

broken_flower_crown: Hey my watermelon sugar, I love you.

Harry: *blushing* I love you too! *blows kiss*

broken_flower_crown: Why did you lie to lou about fucker.. I mean Parker?

Harry: Um.. How old are you? You shouldn't use that language... Um.. Yeah! Don't use profanity, love. Next question!

Compass_n_ship: Why are you lying about that parker dude?

Author: Don't you even try dodging it again!

Harry: uh..okay? So basically.. my trust level with lou have been a bit low recently considering we started of with a lie.. and after hearing what Mr. Parker had to say... I kind of believed it maybe... And I didn't want lou to think that I believe a stranger over him but.. unfortunately that's what happened.

Author: You're gonna regret it soon.

Harry: Really?! *worried* how? C-can you like- tell me?

Author: NEXT question is...

Compass_n_ship: Do you doubt Louis' love for you?

Harry: No! I mean.. like I said,.. I have some trust issues with him... but I don't doubt his love for me. He loves me... at least that's what I think.

Author: What's that supposed to mean?

Harry: As if you don't know what you're writing for the next chapter.

Author: Oops!

louis_has_sexy_ass: How did you discovered Louis' Instagram?

Harry: I don't know if I've mentioned this before but.. I interfered a lot in my parents' work... which kind of... revolves around the Tomlinsons. So I had searched for Louis Tomlinson on... Google after I heard about him... from mum and that lead me to his Insta account and.. your username was the first thing that came to my mind... so without thinking, I followed him.. and the stalking began.

louis_has_sexy_ass: Do you think louis would choose his dad over you?

Harry: Um.. Louis sounds very convincing... when he says that he would fight for me... even to his dad, so I hope that it's true... and the promise ring should mean something, right?... I mean.. I hope he chooses me but... the author is kinda crazy.. so we never know.

Author: Exfuckingcuse me frog! No, watch me prove you right in the next chapter. *evil smirk*

Harry: *gulps* N-next qu-question

louis_has_sexy_ass: Gemma or louis?

Harry: I won't be justifying that question with an answer.

Author: *'bitch what?!' face*

louis_has_sexy_ass: Can you see a good future with louis?

Harry: I dream of one and... hope for one but in the end of the day... I don't know.

louis_has_sexy_ass: On the scale of 1-10, how much do you love louis?

Harry: 863

----------

Questions for Louis

broken_flower_crown: Baby, my smol bean!! Are you fine? Are you drinking enough water? Are you breathing enough oxygen? Are you healthy?