>Chapter 43<

Chapter dedications to CeirwenGough ♥️
_________________________

[Louis]

I fall to the ground as soon as the bullet touches my ankle, a heavy flow of blood gushes from the hole it made. I look up at Harry with my eyes wide, the look on his face kind of scares me. I look at Mark who raises his hand in front of him in a surrendering manner. Harry walks towards me with the gun still in his hand.

"Give me your phone!" He demands, but I just keep staring up at him in a daze. I've never seen him so angry and cold before. "Will you please give me your fucking phone?!" He yells, making me jump. I nod and take my phone out of my pocket before handing it to him.

"Thought you loved me." I hear myself whisper when he leans down to take the phone. For a moment I think he didn't hear me when he motions for Phoebe and Daisy to leave the room while still pointing the gun at Mark. But then he looks at me once the girls have safely left before speaking.

"The bullet would've pierced your heart if I didn't." And with that said, he leaves the room carefully, keeping an eye on Mark. He shuts the door behind himself and locks it from the other side.

"Fuck! I'm going to kill that little peice of shit!" I hear Mark yell and kick at the ground.

"Thought you loved me."

"The bullet would've pierced your heart if I didn't."

I smile, looking at my injured ankle. At least he loves me enough to not kill me even after what I did.

Mark gets up and pulls a phone out of his pocket.

Shit!

Please be safe, Hazza...

___________

[Harry]

I lead the girls out of the warehouse and in the car that Sam and I arrived in. I try to start the car, but it doesn't move. I get down to check the engine only to find the whole thing missing. Mark made his men remove the engine... That fucker!

Shit!

I pull Louis' phone out of my pocket and it asks me for a four digit pin. Well, wow! As if I wasn't already fucked enough. 

The girls look at my frustration and give me a worried look. "We can't use the car because Mark got the engine removed and I can't call anyone because Louis' phone is asking for a pin." I explain and sigh.

"0102" Says Daisy. I give her a confused look and she repeats, "0102. I don't know what that means, but that's his passcode." She says.

I nod before typing the pin and it unlocks. I smile, at least the fucker loves me enough to set my birthday as his phone passcode.

I diall the number to my parents' office and a man picks up.

"Hello?"

"Sir, this is Harry styles here. We need ungent help. My parent, Anne and Des Styles are trapp-"

Someone snatches the phone away and I look back to see two buff men in front of me. I look at the girls to see them trapped by two men as well. I make a move to get the gun out of my pocket, but one of the men traps my arms and the other takes the gun from my pocket. I yell as both the men drag me back towards the warehouse along with the girls who are being dragged by the other two guys. They take us in to a room that I hadn't seen before. My eyes widen when I see mom and dad in the room. They are tied in a corner with some ropes, but at least they are fine.