Author's Note 2

Hey guys, it's yo gurl here again lol

So this is a quick update for those of you who didn't see the message I posted, upon your request there will be a spin off to Group Therapy. When? I'm not sure, sometime in the future. I will update this book when the spin off is uploaded.

As for right now I'm mostly working on editing the book and writing the new book Absent Hearts (the picture above is the cover. And thank you so much to everyone who's already checked it out and for those of you who are interested just click on my profile and you'll find it!)

The amount of positive feedback I'm getting on Group Therapy is so overwhelmingly incredible, l can never even begin to thank you enough.

Here are a few more shout outs to some of the incredible people who have read my work, thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart.

- insaniablink4ever (what can l even say? Her comments were so much fun to read and hearing that she enjoyed the book truly meant a lot to me. Thank you)

- 1-800-imasimp (Thank you for the comments, they were incredibly fun to read!)

- cantbeme07 (Thank you for the votes!)

- Holaamigos11 (Thank you for the votes!)

- hopeless_child_ (Your comments were everything, thank you 🖤)

- MariamHazem280 (Thank you so much for the incredible comments! 🖤)

- candy_siya (Thank you for the votes!)

- pinkytemtem (Thank you for the comments!)

- yippeyoyo (Thank you for the comments!)

- rabdullah24 (Thank you so much for the comments, ps u have great taste in music lol)

° ° ° °

That's all for the shout outs folks, thank you to everyone else who gave my book a chance you guys are the absolute best. I'm beyond grateful for all of you and hope you find my other work as interesting as this one <3

So yeah, that's all. I just wanted to let you know about the spin off and the new book.

Once again, thank you so much for the positive feedback, you all are truly the best. 🖤

Untill next time.

Lots of love to all you beautiful souls, Sera xxx 🖤❤️