34 - Iron Man.

Yesterday we spent the whole day watching movies and eating the cookies we made. To be honest it was a lot of fun.

I'm currently lying on Blair's bed next to her sleeping figure at six in the morning letting my thoughts roam free.

I noticed something was up between Ryder and Blair but didn't question either of them about it. Did they know each other before?

I should probably stop worrying about Ryder, l would be a fool to trust a guy like him.

In fact l am done being weak and vulnerable around him. I've faced my own parents in moments where they destroyed me, physically and emotionally, facing Ryder should be a piece of cake.

Yes I'm sensitive to anger and violence but if l keep the fear bottled up inside me it'll only take so much time until it's gone.

I've been so weak and vulnerable around Ryder since I'd met him but from now on I'm changing that, I've never been vulnerable around anyone besides Alex in my life so how come I'm letting all the walls I've built crumble down to ashes for the one person trust the most ?

I'm pulled back into reality by what l recognize to be Blair's voice "Why are you already up? It's like 6 am."

I lightly chuckle at her messy hair "You look like a rooster."

"I'm still hot though." she mumbles confidently before falling back asleep in less than seconds.

"Blair, Blair." I repeat, slightly nudging her to try to get her to wake up again.

"Yes yes l won't tell her!" her eyes shoot open but she visibly relaxs when she realizes it was only a dream.

"Tell who, what?" l ask.

"Nothing... Just a dream. We should probably get ready for school." she mumbles, still kind of half asleep.

"Today is Friday, we don't have school."

The school gave us this Friday off since they need to repair the building and some other shit, l didn't really pay attention to it.

"Oh yeah! Well get ready for the breakfast of your life then." she jumpes out of bed and tames her hair down with her fingers a bit in front of her mirror.

"l don't-" she runs out of the room before l could finish my sentence "-eat breakfast." I sigh.

I skip down the stairs and walk into the bar-style kitchen where l find blair humming a tune while flipping pancakes.

"You literally just woke up a second ago, how are you so energetic and happy?" l rub my eyes.

"Oh come on, it's a beautiful morning! Go wake up the boys and tell them breakfast will be ready in five." she pats my shoulder.

"Sure." l nod and make my way to the guest room.

I quietly open the door and find the three of them sleeping on a huge bed together, I'm talking an Alaska King size bed kind of huge.

I've said this before and I'm saying in again, Blair's parents are loaded.

Normally I'm not able to do the simplest things that involve socializing with anyone like this for example, but l promised myself to stop being a coward and to suck it up, so l take a deep breath before pushing the door open a bit further and saying "Alright boys, time to wake up! Breakfast is in five."

Alex and Eli are both dressed in pyjamas but Ryder on the other hand is in nothing but his boxers.

I try my best not to stare and instead wait for them to show any sign of life, when no one moves l switch to plan B.

With my eyes focused on an empty spot right in the middle of the bed, l run and jump on it, disturbing their peaceful sleep.

"What the hell Laynie!?" Alex mumbles, slowly getting up and rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

"Are you kidding?" Eli groans, placing his pillow over his head instead of under it.

Ryder just continues sleeping like i'm not even there.

"None of you were getting up, l had no choice." l raise my hands in mock surrender.

"i was having a good dream!" Eli complains.

"Oops, my bad."

Alex gets up and heads for the bathroom as Eli and l continue on with our mini conversation about how much he hates me for waking him up from his dream.

"Tell me about your dream later, breakfast is waiting."

"Fine, but I'm getting you back for waking me up like that." he tries to glare at me but he looks way too innocent for it to look scary or intimidating.

"Yeah yeah, sure you are." I brush him off knowing he won't do anything and watch as he walks out of the room, most likely to use another bathroom.

I look over my shoulder at Ryder who's still sound asleep like I never even entered the room.

Laying on his stomach and being in nothing but his boxers, his back muscles flex every time he inhales, making him that much more attractive.

I shake the thoughts out of my head and try to wake him up again.

"Ryder wake upppp!!" I flop down next to him and try to shake him awake.

Without lifting his head from the pillow, he pushes my hand away and continues sleeping.

"Not a morning person? Neither am l, but you have to get up."

No response.

The guy won't get up. He won't even move.

Well l guess we're going with plan B.

"You've left me no choice iron man, sorry not sorry."