Author's Note

Hey guys!

So that was it, the final chapter of. Group Therapy.

Now if you want to skip the part where l talk about the book and how it helped me and shit just skip to the part marked ° ° ° °.

So as a lot of you may already know, I started writing Group Therapy February of 2019. I was in a bit of a dark place and writing has always been my sort of coping mechanism so l decided why don't l publish one of my stories? And that's when Group Therapy came to life.

I'll admit it, I'm gonna miss this damn book.

Now I know you're expecting the part where l say how I'm doing better now but don't worry I'm still with y'all in the broken hearts club lol

But I have to admit I've changed a lot since last year, while yes it is mostly a mess there's a bit of progress in the middle of it all so let's focus on that.

And for that exact reason I'm not planning on editing this book, as for the grammatical mistakes I definitely will but l won't change anything else, I feel like as cringy and fucked up as it  is that's what makes it this book. I've changed and my way of writing has changed and since this is the first thing I wrote on wattpad I'd like to keep it just the way it is for the sake of memories yk.

Anyway, it's been a long journey and I've Interacted with so many incredible people on here so in honour of that, here are some shout outs to my favorite readers (you guys rock).

- AZFLow (absolutely loved talking to her.)

- Annabelle21p (loved your comments on every chapter, they were so fun to read.)

- NixonHyze (you guys wouldn't get this one, we understand each other on a different level lol)

- lavs122 (I absolutely loved reading your comments, thank you!)

- tismeshang (your music taste is on point.)

- mckennachalamet (anyone who likes timmy deserves a shout out, plus her comments were amazing.)

- essencemillar (your comments were everything, thank you!)

- citeaa (her comments were so fun to read, not to mention she read like half of the book in one night. Power move sis)

- jiminscollarbone (absolutely loved reading her comments)

- gorenee2 (hearing that my book helped you made me the happiest person on the planet, thank you.)

- FlawfullSoul14 (she has a deeper understanding of everything which is super cool and her comments were everything)

× × × ×

And here are some special shout outs to the best people on this entire app:

- stopattackingme (what can l even say about her? My absolute favorite person on wattpad (also has the best sense of humour). Your comments always made my day, this book wouldn't be complete without you. Go give her a follow y'all.)

- Sweetghouls (she has the biggest imagination it's so freaking fun to talk to her, not to mention her comments always made my day. Go follow her guys she's incredible.)

And lastly, a very very very special shout out to my favourite person on the entire planet cordni1267.
This bitch is seriously a blessing to this earth like the world would not be the same without you, a special thanks to your parents for deciding to fuck without a condom 9 months before you were born. I owe my entire existence to her (fr she's the reason I'm alive) and I love you so much you ariana grande lookin depressed piece of shit 😤😤🖤❤️🖤 istg if l ever hear you talk negatively about yourself imma break your kneecaps, no body talks shit about my child, not on my watch.

Also guys her birthday is in 4 days (April 17th)!! I'd really appreciate it if you wish her a happy birthday in the comments below hehe thanks in advance (she's also a dancer so it'd be great if you compliment her dancing while you're at it, you don't have to see it I promise it's great lol).

So happy early birthday bitch, I love you with all my heart uwu

And to conclude the shout outs section, huge shout out to everyone who gave this book a chance, the book wouldn't be a thing without y'all 🖤

° ° ° °

Now moving on to the book itself, I decided to end the book with the last chapter leaving some questions unanswered as l thought it'd be fun to let you guys decide what happens next on your own but if you're really curious about something just ask my below and I'd be happy to answer all your questions!

For those of you who have any questions about me or my writing feel free to comment them below and I'll answer as many as l can.

One question l got a lot is will there be a second book?

The answer to that is no, group therapy ends here. But I will be publishing a second (unrelated) book that falls in the same category/genre as this one in a few days so look out for that 😉

And yeah, hope that answered your question :)

It's been beyond fun to get to write this book and read all the comments and massages l got about how much it had helped people and I'm excited for the new book to come out and hope everyone enjoys it just as much as this one.

One last thing before l go, since this book deals with topics like depression and anxiety/eating disorders I'd like to mention something really quick; if you're struggling please please reach out to someone and if you were looking for a sign this is it. I promise as bad as it seems right now there will come a day when everything will stop hurting and it'll all finally begin to make sense so please stick around long enough for you to experience it.

I love you all so much, please stay safe and take care of yourselves and if you ever need to talk just PM me, I'll always be here.

That's all for now, thank you for everything and I hope you'll find the next book as interesting as this one.

Lots of love to all you beautiful souls, Sera xxx 🖤❤️