18 - Acceptable.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I practically yell at Ryder.

"You listen to me right here, no one, and I mean no one, at school hears about today. Got it?" he orders.

"You're insane. You're absolutely out of your fucking mind." I manage to grasp my hand away from him but before I could get out of there I felt him grab my hand again and turn me back around to face him.

"You're not going anywhere until l make sure no one will hear about this."

"Let me fucking go!" l scream and try to yank my hand out of his grasp.

He clenches his jaw and lets go of my hand before storming out of the small closet.

I walk out and straight into the bathroom.

I don't need to use the bathroom anymore, I just need to cry.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and pull it out, the caller ID reads 'Lexi'

I clear my throat and answer it making sure l sound normal.

"Hey Lexi." l greet him.

"l-... never mind. Where are you?"

"Still in the bathroom, why?"

"Okay well hurry up because dad's here." he informed me

"Alright I'll see you in a minute, ok?"

"Okay, later."

"Later."

I stick my phone back in my pocket and quickly wash my face, the cold water splashing against my skin making me feel refreshed.

I turn off the water and wipe my face with tissues before looking at myself in the mirror, thankfully l was able to hold back the tears so my face looks normal. Let's just hope that it's normal enough to convince Alex.

"Sorry I'm late, girl problems." l lie as l get in the back seat of Mr Arrington's car.

"No problem at all." Mr Arrington replies.
"So how did group therapy go? Alex seems to like it." he asks as alex wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"It was... Acceptable I guess."

That's a lie, it was horrible.

"Well that's better than the answer l excepted." Mr Arrington lightly chuckles.

I just laugh and lay my head against the cold glass window thinking about everything that happened today, it was a hell of a nightmare but at least it's over now.

° ° ° °

This is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written but I've been quite busy lately in so sorryyyyyyyy I'll try to update more

Lots of love to all you beautiful souls, Sera xxx 🖤 🖤 🖤