60 - Our Moment.

"l don't quite know how to say how l feel."

Chasing Cars ~ Sleeping At Last (cover).

° ° ° °

We pull away from the kiss and rest our foreheads against each other, both breathless from it.

Before l could even open my eyes, once again, he shortens the distances between our lips until there's none.

This time it's not just a simple kiss, it's not something l could describe either.

It's almost as if all of the thousands of unspoken words and feelings buried deep inside both of us come spilling out in the form of a kiss.

Anger, agony, sadness, joy, anxitey, fear, distress, all revealed without saying a single word.

Jesus christ now l sound like one of those naïve girls in the clichè love stories we all read about.

The adrenaline pumping through my veins makes it a feel like a weird mixture of excitement and fear.

Excited to see what happens next and craving more of him but scared of the same reasons.

As we continue kissing his hand travels up and grips the side of my face while the other one let's go of the crutches and rests on the small of my back.

The crutches hit the floor with a loud thud and l chuckle against his lips, wondering how he's managing to kiss me and stand on one leg at the same time. I don't know why that's funny to me, maybe it's just the mix of emotions coming out in the form of a nervous laugh.

His lips curve into a smile as he pulls away from the kiss and asks "what are you laughing at?"

"you're standing on one leg and making out with me at the same time." l chuckle and point at his leg.

He laughs and looks down at his leg before looking back up at me "why is that funny to you?"

"l don't know." l laugh and cover my face with my hands in embarrassment.

He chuckles and pulls my hands away from my face as l continue laughing, causing him to start laughing too and drop back down on his bed.

I lose my balance and fall straight on my butt, causing the both of us to laugh even further.

He lays on his bed, his face growing red from laughing so much yet he doesn't stop "why is that so funny to you?"

"l don't know, my ass hurts though." l say in between laughs, causing him to laugh even harder, harder than I've ever seen him laugh before.

A few tears roll down my cheeks in the process, not only from laughing too much but also from feeling so many emotions at once that can't be put into words so they choose to come out in the form of tears.

"what are you laughing at?" l ask in between laughs

"you laughing and falling straight on your ass." he laughs "you're impossible laynie."

"and you're an idiot." l sit up straight, sobering up from the laughing fit as he does the same.

"you're crying." l point out, noticing the tears in his eyes

"so are you."

"l know." l chuckle and wipe my tears away.

Once we both sober up from the laughing fit he reaches his hand out for me, l take it and pull myself upwards.

"Did you really just start randomly laughing at something that's not even funny in the middle our moment?" he looks at me in disbelief as l take a seat next to him.