20 - K-pop.

I'm Not Okay (l promise) ~ My Chemical Romance

° ° ° °

"Alright enough of this game. Let's do something else, we still have like..." alex ends the game before it could get to Ryder's turn then checks his phone for the time "One hour to kill..." he mumbled, kind of disappointed.

"We could go... To the mall?" Blair suggests.

"No. Not happening" Ryder says almost as soon as the word mall is mentioned, now with a serious face.

His face looks really punchable right now.

"Why? are you scared your little friends will see you, Ryder Max Stone himself, hanging out with a bunch of mentally unstable kids?" l snap.

I didn't mean to, but i just wasn't having it. He was acting like he's better than all of us and someone had to stop him.

He sat up straight, "Not scared. Just don't want to, l don't want my friends to see me hanging out with someone like you." he snaps back.

I can not even verbally explain how much I want to punch him right now.

"Well you're in luck because we don't want to hang out with a dickhead like you either." Alex hisses at Ryder.

"We're going guys, you coming?" Alex asks Eli and Blair as he and l stand up.

They both nod and get up, giving Ryder a look before we all head back to Blair's car.

"You okay?" Eli asks hesitantly.

"Yeah, totally, just a little pissed, that's all. Thanks though." I say.

"Don't worry about it too much, he's just an asshole." Blair gives me a sympathetic smile.

That's exactly what l never wanted, everyone to be sympathetic towards me. I hate feeling like this. I absolutely hate it.

I climb in the passenger seat of Blair's car as the boys sit in the back seats with no complains.

"We're going to the mall." Blair smirks as she starts driving out of the park.

I smile and nod in agreement as l force Ryder's words out of my mind.

God, I've never hated anyone this much in my life.

"Eli, you play." Blair hands Eli the AUX cord.

"Play what?" he asks.

"Anything dude." Blair chuckles.

"Hell yeah, I'll play." Eli laughs in excitement as he unbuckles his seat belt and pulls out his phone plugging it into Blair's car.

He stops for a second as his excited smile slowly fades, almost as if realizing something he didn't want to think of. "Actually... you guys might not really like my taste in music so maybe one of you can play instead?"

"Eli! Just play your music already! If anyone complains I'll beat their ass up." l say loud enough for everyone to hear.

His lips curve into a smile before shuffling through his phone and pressing play.

He leans back in his seat as the familiar electric guitar playing greets my ears.

"Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say!" Alex and l sing along to I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance as soon as it's on.

Eli's smile grows ten times wider as he lets out a small giggle before singing along with us.

Blair just stares at us like we're all aliens

° ° ° °

E

li, Alex and l finish off the song with the last lyric before taking a deep breath as Blair parks in the mall parking lot.

"You like MCR?!" l ask eli, surprised as to how sweet little innocent Eli likes MCR.

"Love them!" he exclaims.

"Dude you're amazing!" Alex smiles.

Eli's cheeks turn redder than red itself as he mumbles a small "You too."

He's adorable.

"Okay uhh, what the hell just happened?" Blair asks with a look of horror on her face.

"That was my Chemical Romance, the greatest band of all time." l explain.

"That was the definition of pure aggression." Blair lets out a nervous laugh.

"I'll tell you all about them once we're inside." l chuckle as l open the passenger door and hop out of the car, the boys are already out and making their way to the mall's entrance by now.

"What kind of music are you into anyway?" l ask as Blair and l follow Eli and Alex into the mall, they seem to get along really well.

"l love k-pop!" she exclaims.

"No offense but you need to reconsider your life choices." l inform her.

"What!? At least i don't listen to.. Whatever that was." she says.

"Don't ever disrespect My Chemical Romance like that again, that was literal art." l answer.

She chuckles and says "Sure, we'll discuss later, now let's go eat something I'm starving."

"Okay." her and I lightly chuckle as we watch the boys go in a completely different direction, not paying attention to their surroundings from being too invested in their conversation.

"Should we break it to them?" Blair asks.

"Nah let them have it, they'll come around."

She shrugs and we start walking to the food court leaving Eli and Alex behind.

° ° ° °

What do you guys think about eli? And Blair?

My favorite character has to be eli, he's really adorable uwu