42 - Clouds.

Lovely ~ Billie Eilish

° ° ° °

Once the first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream.

My vision began to disfigure as I looked around and it seemed like I was loosing touch with reality.

I try to think of what I did to calm myself down the last time l experienced something like this, Alex calmed me down.

The thought only made everything worse as I now had the sudden urge to puke.

I try to hold it in but fail to do so as I quickly open my car door and the contents of my stomach come pouring out onto the ground.

I spit out the last of of the substance remaining in my mouth and stare up at the clouds.

If you look close enough, you can see the clouds slowly moving away from you.

Slowly but steadily, my tears stop flowing and my heart rate goes back to normal, along with my breathing as I stare off into the sky.

My lungs welcome the oxygen inside with open arms as I gaze at the calm clouds.

Once I feel like I'm back in control of my own mind, I exit my car, making sure to stay away from the vomit and inhale the smell of the wet trees, it had rained earlier.

I take a look around and wipe the tears away with the hem of my sleeve before settling back down in the driver's seat.

I start the car once again and pull back onto the road, catching a glimpse of the clock as I drive, 2:25 pm.

God, I'm so fucking tried of pathetically crying over everything.

° ° ° °

"Hey mom." I smile as my mom walks into my room.

"Hey sweetheart."

"I'm gonna miss you." she says, blinking away the tears peaking at the corner of her eyes.

Oh great, now I have to pretend like I care.

"I'm gonna miss you too, don't cry though it'll probably be just for a couple of days." I put down the clothes in my hands and wrap her into a hug.

"Yeah." she hugs me back.

"When you finish packing come to the living room okay? we're watching a movie together."

I nod with a smile before she exits the room.

I pack a two of my favourite hoodies, one having a picture of Shawn Mendes on it and another of Billie Eilish.

After packing my clothes, I pack my essentials like toothbrush, toothpaste, a few pain killers and pads, hair brush, and a couple hair ties efore squeezing the suitcase down and zipping it shut.

I begin checking my mental list of things l needed to pack when someone walks into the room.

"I umm sorry, the door was open." Ace comes into view.

"It's fine, Ace." I smile.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay..." he mutters.

My forehead creases in confusion "I'm fine thanks.. Why?"

"I saw the way you looked when you walked into the house this morning, your eyes may not have been red and swollen but I knew something had happened." he sits down on a chair.

I stay silent for a moment, not knowing how to reply to that.

"I uhh... Thank you for caring, that's really sweet of you. but I'm fine, really." 

"I call bullshit. But, I won't push it, if you need to talk, I'm in the room next door." he shoots me a quick smile before standing up and heading for the door.

"Thank you again, you're a good person." I mention before he leaves.

"Nope, I'm just doing what everyone should do. Checking up on each other is important." he keeps the smile on as he exiting my room. 

° ° ° °

(The picture above of the sky was taken by yours truly, just thought I'd mention hehe)

Short chapter but it took longer than usual to write, holy crap you guys group therapy had 3.75K views yesterday and now it has 5.63K!?! You guys are insane! I love each and every single one of you so much. Thank you beautiful people.

By the way, I've found that a lot of readers related to Laynie's depressing ass thoughts on multiple occasions so I just thought I'd mention that if you ever need to get something off your chest you can always PM me on here or DM me on Instagram (my insta is @karentookthekids40), even if you don't want to talk about what happened you can talk about the feeling, it somewhat helps so don't hesitate to do it. I'll always be here if you guys need me :)

Lots of love to all you beautiful people, Sera xxxx 🖤🖤🖤