17 - Too Much Information.

It's been almost an hour of me regretting ever agreeing to come with Alex, it basically consisted of me dreading being born and uncomfortable staring contests between Ryder and l.

When is this thing ever going to end?

Rob was rambling about whatever and I wasn't really focused on it until something caught my attention, the word homework followed by the whole room groaning.

I snap my head over to Rob and ask "Wait, repeat that again?"

"if you'll excuse me I have to use the restroom..?"

I heard Ryder chuckle behind me and I just roll my eyes at that.

"No. Of course not that. Ew. I mean the part that had homework in it." I say.

"Oh, my bad," Rob awkwardly chuckles "Since you all don't seem to get along very well l have assigned you a homework project, all you have to do is meet after school to hang out for at least an hour and a half everyday until the next session."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You heard me, I'll see you guys next session." he smiles and exits the room.

With that being said everyone exits the room, leaving Alex and I alone in it.

"Oh my god I am actually going to kill myself." I groan burying my head in my hands.

"Come on, it won't be that bad." Alex attempts to cheer up the mood.

"Oh yeah, it'll be great. It's not like we all wanna rip each other's throats out or anything." l mumble sarcastically.

"There, that's the spirit!" he smiles and dials his dad's number as we exit the room.

As we're making our way down the hallway I stop and say "Hey Alex I'll meet you downstairs okay? Gotta use the bathroom."

"Too much information, see you downstairs."

I chuckle and make my way back to bathroom.

I stop mid way to the bathroom when my phone rings, I pull it out of my pocket and answer the call from Hannah.

"Hey." Hannah greets me as I lean back on the cold concrete wall.

"Hey." I greet her back.

"How's therapy?"

"How did you know about that?!" I ask.

"Hunter told me."

So he was listening after all.

"I can't believe you didn't tell any of us! We're your family Laynie-"

I pull my phone away from my ear and wait for  her to finish her lecture.

If you're really my family then start acting like it.

"I'm sorry, alright? I didn't want you guys to worry about me." I lie, I didn't tell them because I wanted them off my back.

"It's okay, just don't do that again." she sighs.

"Can I talk to hunter?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure, here you go."

"Laynie!"

"Hey bud." I smile.

"I'm sorry, you and Alex were too loud and she wouldn't get off my back." he apologizes.

"It's okay, she was going to find out anyway,"

"Yeah... How's Alex?" he asks

"He's great, says hi by the way."

"Tell him I say hi back." Hunter giggles.

"Noted, I gotta go bud, I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Okay, bye Laynie!"

"Bye, love you."

And with that I end the call and walk into the bathroom.

As I'm about to reach for the doorknob I feel a firm grip on my free hand and before I know it I'm being pulled into the janitor's closet.

"What the hell?!" I try to pull my hand away from whatever is hanging on to it but their grip is too tight.

Then I realize who the person is.