Accused.

It had been a few weeks and my dear son has become engaged to marry

It had been a few weeks and my dear son has become engaged to marry. She's strong and sweet but I can see in her eyes the passion. I make my way into her quarters and smile sweetly at her dress. I nod to the servants and they leave the room. "You look like an angel." I make my way to her and fix the bottom of it. She fiddles with her hands and I fix her hair slightly. "Don't worry my dear. He will take care of you and love you." She smiles sweetly. "Thank you, Isabella." Catarina speaks and then looks at herself one more time. "It's almost time."

I make my way to the throne room and stand next to Ubbe as Eerikki steps in. He's wearing a full outfit that a king would wear. I holds my hands together and grip tightly. He bows down to the ground and they speak to him. I look as Catarina steps in, she makes her way down and kneels down beside Eerikki. I can feel the hot tear fall down my cheek. I'm proud of him. A man.

I feel Ubbes' thumb brush against the tear to wipe it away. I look to him and nod once, taking his hand lightly. We watch the ceremony and then after we make our way to the big dining hall. I take a drink and sip it while I watch them sit at the throne accepting the gifts. "Are you happy?" I hear behind my ear and look behind me to see Ubbe. "I am happy." I kiss his cheek softly and I look to them. "Bjorn seems so delighted to be here." I say sarcastically and he lets out a laugh. "You know my brother. He is always so angry looking." He says and I shrug slightly. He kisses my palm and then leaves me to get a drink.

I cross my arms and sip my own as I watch him smile at his new wife. I make my way up to him and stand beside him. "I'm proud of you Eerikki. And he would be too." I hold out a box I had been saving and hand it to him. It's a ring that Jean would wear. "Congratulations." He opens it and smiles to me. "Thank you." He stands and hugs me tightly. He kisses my temple and then sits down again.

I make my way down the steps and make my way to Bjorn. "How are you enjoying the celebration?" I ask and he looks to me. "It's not like home and there are Christians everywhere." He speaks and I take a seat. "I know Bjorn. And I'm sorry. But you're better off here. Trust me. You can bring others here if you'd like." I say and he looks to me. "I'd rather be home, fighting against my brothers." I nod once. "I'm not holding you captive. But you don't have my help." I say and look to him.

He shakes his head and drinks his ale. "Torvi is okay with this?" I look to her as she speaks with Ubbe. I look to Bjorn and raise a brow. "Yes. She is. She doesn't mind a third person." I speak to him and he parts his lips. "Just like you have two wives." The corner of my lip turns up and he watches me. "I'm going to step outside." I speak and stand. "If my husband needs me, tell him where I'll be." I nod once and make my way down and through the doors.
I take a seat and look as Bjorn follows me. He takes a seat next to me and looks to me.

"We have been through a lot

"We have been through a lot. From the moment we have met you have been a fierce woman. And the only one who has not wanted me." I shake my head. "We had our fun Bjorn. I don't see you ever growing up and settling." I speak truthfully. "But that's not true. I would for you." I laugh slightly. I would believe it if he would have stayed with the several others and had not gotten bored when they were pregnant with his child. "Whatever you say Ironside." I look to him for a moment and then cup his cheek.

"It's just what is not meant to be." I lean it slightly and kiss his lips softly. He looks down slightly and then stands. That's when I take in the air and hold my dress as I hear horses stampede through the town. I look to find Cedric and others. I stand and look to Bjorn, than them. "I thought you were busy to come to the party." I speak to him and let out a soft laugh. The other man speaks up. "Queen Isabella Ambrosio Lothbrok. You are being knocked down from your duties for the murders of King Vladimir Lupei and King Oleg of Novgorod.

I clench my jaw as I look to Cedric then see Dorin himself. I step back the stairs. "Do not speak to Eerikki about this tonight. Get Ubbe and get your brothers. And get the hell out of here." I say as I grab the front of his shirt then push him from me. I step down and look to Cedric. "I should've never trusted you." I speak and they grab me harshly. They push me foreword and lead me to the jail below my own castle. Or what use to be. "Please leave Eerikki out of this. He has no idea." I say to Cedric. "Don't hurt him. He's all I have." I say as they shove me in. "Don't let them do anything." Cedric looks to me and clenches his jaw.

"He will be safe. But not you." He speaks and I grip the bars. "Don't worry Cedric and Dorin, I knew this was meant to be." I move away from the door and turn around. They step away from me and I let tears fall.

 They step away from me and I let tears fall

I turn and cover my mouth as I cry. I hear quick steps and then turn to see Ubbe. "He turned against me. I knew that gut feeling was right." I quickly walk over and reach through the bars. "You will get out of here." I shake my head. "No. No!" I stop him from walking away. "Go with Bjorn, take Eerikki and His wife. Hide. Get your brothers. If you have to. Fight against them. That or watch my death." I speak softly and stroke his cheek. "You need to leave now." I speak again and he shakes his head. "No." He watches me. "Yes Ubbe. Do as I say. I'll be okay." I say hopefully and kiss him through the bars. "I am strong. Now go. Take the tunnels below." He nods and quickly leaves me.

I step back and lean against the wall. I look up and close my eyes as I hear the familiar noise of the crow. I open them and his head sticks into the bars of the window, looking down at me. I purse my lips then look ahead. I know.