Beautiful Boy.

(I am skipping a few years but it's just so I can age someone up. Just imagine they are all still young...)

I sit down in the dining room with Dorin, Cedric, his mistress, and Vladimir

I sit down in the dining room with Dorin, Cedric, his mistress, and Vladimir. It's silent as we sit there. No one has anything to say. I stand and place my hands to infront of me. "So. When we fight against these Vikings it will be difficult. I have scars to show for them of course." Cedric looks to me and I move my hair back. "Firstly. I have never fought with the Russ before. So I don't know their ways. I have never fought with Transylvanians either. I just know this will be the bloodiest battle yet. I feel it in my gut." I speak and Vladimir shifts slightly. "My wife."

I look to him as he speaks. "You have nothing to worry about because you will not be in this fight." He says and I look at him. "What do you mean?" Cedric lets out a laugh. "She does not listen your majesty. I would know." He looks to me and I clench my fists. "You cannot and will not make me sit here." I say and he clenches his jaw. "King Cedric. My wife is not yours any longer. Do not speak for her." I look at as he stands to look at me. "Excuse me." I speak to Vladimir and make my way to my room. I set two glasses out and pull the vial from a secret place. I am pouring it into the cup as the door opens to reveal Dorin. I quickly move it behind my back and he looks to me.

"What is that?" He speaks and I look to him. "I am going to pour myself a drink." I speak and he steps to me, gripping my arm. He looks to me. "You were going to poison him." He says and yells. "Don't you think before you do things!?" Vladimir steps in. "Brother. Remove your hands from my wife." He steps in and grabs his wrist. Dorin takes the vial from me slyly and he looks to my brother. "I was pouring you a drink brother."

Vladimir looks to the vial and clenches his jaw. "Guards. Get him." And so they do. He doesn't fight back, he just looks to me. I part my lips and Vladimir looks to me, running his thumb against my cheek. "Are you alright my love?" I move his hand and look at him. "I'm fine." I speak and purse my lips.

~Time Skip a few years~

The war has taken too long

The war has taken too long. The plans that have been exchanged between others and us. I watch as Vladimir sips his wine. I clench my jaw and hold my hands into my lap. Dorin is sat in the chair. The brother had begged for forgiveness. I haven't seen Eerikki in years. No word from him ever. This is taking too long. I stand and clench my jaw as I pour myself a cup of wine. "My dear. A Christian woman. You should sit here and bare my child. Should she not?" I let out a laugh and Dorin looks to me. "Yes. My love." I speak and sip my cup as I grip it firmly. To spend all of these years with someone who I do not love.