Marriages.

I do not feel as if I should wake

I do not feel as if I should wake. I just would rather stay in here all day. Ivar has yet to say anything about returning me to my castle.

I hug the pillow as I hear the door open, shuffling in the room. It must be Hvitserk. Heavy boots being taken off. I hear footsteps to me as my leg sticks out from under the furry sheets. I feel to soft lips of someone pressing kisses to the back of my calf, slowly making their way up.

The person climbs up and moves my hair from my shoulder kissing it softly. "Are you ever going to get up today?" He speaks and I open my eyes to look at him. "I don't really feel as if I should." I move to lay onto my back, pulling the cover up. He looks down at me. "You have to come eventually.." I raise a brow and then let out a laugh. "Whatever you say." He hums and leans down kissing my lips. "I'll tell a slave to bring you clothes." He takes my hand and presses kisses to my fingers.

"You're getting up." He nods to me and sticks his head out of the door speaking to someone. I huff as he closes the door and steps back to me, crawling into the bed beside me after removing his shirt. "What is on your mind?" He runs his fingertips against my temple. I move and rest my body somewhat onto his. I rest my chin onto my arms and look to him. "I don't think I should tell you." I say and he runs his fingers along my naked back.