Capsized.

Another day passes as I sit down at a table for supper along with Hvitserk and yet again King Harrald

All of the sudden, doors open to see Rollo and men walk in. It's a shock really. I almost spit out my ale from the site. Rollo steps up to the throne and Ivar looks to him. "What are you doing here uncle?" Ivar says and tilts his head to the side. "I am here to make a deal. Kattegat is the biggest trading center." Rollo says and nods. He glances in my direction and furrows his brows except he doesn't make it obvious that he had seen me.

They stand and step out to speak of things. Hvitserk stands and kisses my head. "I shall be back. I want to know of these plans." I nod and look at King Harrald.

I clear my throat and slightly adjust, sipping from my cup. He does the same and leans back in his chair. "When are you to marry Hvitserk?" I raise a brow and let out a laugh. "I'm not..." I gulp my drink. "Or not now at least. I have a bigger place to handle. You've seen it yourself." He nods and stands. "You only find someone who truly loves you once." He places a hand on my shoulder and steps away.

Hvitserk didn't get in until later. He sleeps peacefully as the door opens. I quickly look over to see that Rollo had peered in, setting something down. "Gather your things." He says lowly and I nod, standing from the bed gently. I pull my armor on slowly and pull the cloak onto my body, pulling the hood on.

I know this will be the last day I see Hvitserk until I am able to see him again. I step over and press a soft kiss to his forehead. I walk out of the door and meet with Rollo. I get on the horse behind his guard and nod once to him.

The horses start galloping away as I look back to Kattegat. I feel a heavy heart as we continue away.

"Tell him I'm sorry." I speak and look forward. He nods and looks to me. "I will." Rollo speaks to me. "I spoke to Cedric. I did not expect him to be there. I thought you would have returned. Little did I know. You didn't." I look over to him and tilt my head to the side. "I wanted to leave."

He agrees and we stay quiet until we make it to a run down shack with horses outside.

Next Bjorn, Ubbe, Torvi, Heahmund, and Laergatha step from the small shack. We step from our horses and step to them. Bjorn is angry to see his uncle again of course. Especially after what he had done. What I had done as well.

"How did you know we would be here?" Laergatha asks and crosses her arms. "And who have you brought with you?" I pull back the cloak slightly to reveal my features. "You have just enough nerve to come back as well." I part my lips. "I didn't want to fight. I didn't want to be in this at all." I cross my arms and Ubbe speaks up. "It's true." He looks at me and nods once.

Heahmund clears his throat. "She speaks the truth." He gestures to me and I furrow my brows to him. "I wouldn't be here if this man didn't force me to come." I grab the handle of my sword but Ubbe steps up and looks down at me. "Let's not do this. He has been forgiven." I clench my jaw and then purse my lips, holding my hands up.

Bjorn looks to me and clenches his jaw. "Why have you brought her here?" He says and looks to Rollo. "Because. She is not safe there. Hvitserk will always side with Ivar. You know this." And that statement is what shattered my heavy heart. Laergatha could tell as she looks to me and puts her arm around me. "Have you eaten?" I shake my head. "No I have not.." I make out a smile and step beside her. "Torvi come. Let's settle our guest in." She nods and looks to Ubbe. Rollo and Bjorn begin speaking.

I sit to the ground and warm my hands. Laergatha leaves the room and Torvi gives me some food, sitting down as well. Her sons come and sit down beside her. I begin to eat slowly as I look back to see a disheveled Margarethe. She looks crazy. "Hvitserk will save me." She speaks to Torvi and I furrow my brows. "She stole my husband." She says to me this time. I choose to ignore her and hug one knee.

They step into the shack and Rollo clears his throat. "I think you should all come to Frankia with me. There you, Isabella, will have a safe passage to Italia." I furrow my brows and Heahmund speaks up. "If they come to Wessex they will surely have shelter. I know the king there." He nods and looks to Rollo. Laergatha speaks up. "I think Heahmund is right. We should go with him. We have land there." I clear my throat. "What will you do Isabella?" Rollo asks me and I stand up, crossing my arms. "I know the King as well.. Maybe it will help them in their situation to get the land back.."

It will help me get in their good graces again so why not.. "You are willing to let your kingdom go longer?.." he speaks and I nod slowly. "To make up for what I have done. Yes." He nods slowly and then looks to Bjorn. "But one think Rollo. Send a messenger and make sure Cedric is treating it with respect." I nod and he does as well. "As you wish." He nods to them and then steps away from everyone. Bjorn looks to everyone. "We need to leave." I stand and nod. "Once he gets back. Ivar will be on his way." I say and we start gathering things.

Once we finish we start making our way to ships, in order to steal one. We quickly find one and get in it, making our way out of Kattegat and out of the north.

I look back at it because I wonder how Hvitserk is feeling.. Is he angry towards me?..

I sit down on a crate and cross my arms. I look around to realize that we left Margarethe behind which had might of been a smart thing. I look to Heahmund and furrow my brows. He's watching Laergatha which can only mean one thing... The viking clasp has consumed another. Especially a priest.

I look over the boat and to the ocean. Finally someone breaks the silence. Heahmund speaks up and looks to me. "How have you been since that night?" I let out a sarcastic laugh. "You mean you hanging me by my neck?" Which takes almost everyone by surprise.

"Yes." He bluntly states and I clear my throat. "For those who don't know. I died that night but the rope had snapped." I speak and they are in shock. "Like Odin.." Ubbe speaks and I lick my lips, looking over to the ocean. "Much like Odin." Bjorn says and we stay quiet the rest of the way.